Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
By Capri-Sun
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, TN
Has anyone ever had trouble finding mold in their pouches? I've seen to many of that going around and will not even take the chances of buying them anymore. Water with some added flavoring is the way to go!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Jacksonville, FL
3 years, 12 months ago
Mold?! That is disgusting! I would flip!! My kids used to go through these things like crazy. Now they get just what you suggested: flavored water.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Algonac, MI
3 years, 12 months ago
I have bought these for my kids for years and I also used to drink them when I was younger and I never had a problem with finding mold.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Poulan , GA
4 years ago
Have bought many of them and never had a problem with mold
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Eight mile , Al
4 years ago
Yes my brother drank one that was moldy and gift really sick it's the shelf life is not that long
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
4 years ago
Mold really? wow never heard of it.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Lake Jackson, TX
4 years ago
I have never had the problem with mold, I buy 4 boxes a week.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
4 years ago
If you drink these then more then likely you are drinking mold...think about it before you get it at the store it's stored then shipped especially in the summer those trucks can get over 100 degrees :/ yuck
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
4 years ago
I haven't had a problem with them but I chose not to buy them because of the chances of mold growing in them. They don't taste good and have no nutritional value. I buy Fruitables juice boxes and my daughter loves them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville , FL
4 years ago
I have never had that problem and I buy a lot of them.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Erlanger, KY
4 years ago
I have never had an issue with mold when I have purchased these.