Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Clarksville, Tn
Has anyone ever had trouble finding mold in their pouches? I've seen to many of that going around and will not even take the chances of buying them anymore. Water with some added flavoring is the way to go!
Angel B.
Angel B.
Nov. 19, 2013, 12:35 p.m.
Mold?! That is disgusting! I would flip!! My kids used to go through these things like crazy. Now they get just what you suggested: flavored water.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Nov. 18, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
I have bought these for my kids for years and I also used to drink them when I was younger and I never had a problem with finding mold.
Susan L.
Susan L.
Nov. 12, 2013, 11:42 a.m.
Have bought many of them and never had a problem with mold
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Nov. 11, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
Yes my brother drank one that was moldy and gift really sick it's the shelf life is not that long
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Nov. 11, 2013, 7:15 p.m.
Mold really? wow never heard of it.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
Nov. 10, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I have never had the problem with mold, I buy 4 boxes a week.
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Nov. 10, 2013, 6:23 p.m.
If you drink these then more then likely you are drinking mold...think about it before you get it at the store it's stored then shipped especially in the summer those trucks can get over 100 degrees :/ yuck
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Nov. 7, 2013, 5:05 p.m.
I haven't had a problem with them but I chose not to buy them because of the chances of mold growing in them. They don't taste good and have no nutritional value. I buy Fruitables juice boxes and my daughter loves them.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Nov. 6, 2013, 10:21 a.m.
I have never had that problem and I buy a lot of them.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Nov. 5, 2013, 8:52 p.m.
I have never had an issue with mold when I have purchased these.
Kenzi S.
Kenzi S.
Nov. 5, 2013, 12:27 p.m.
Although that is frightening and gross, I have NEVER had the problem with mold! And my husband loves these things, haha
Abi S.
Abi S.
Nov. 4, 2013, 7:36 p.m.
I've had that problem once or twice, not as many times as you tho. I love these things! Water is probably better, but great childhood memory.
Susanna D.
Susanna D.
Nov. 4, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
No I've never found mold in any of his capri-sun pouches.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Nov. 4, 2013, 1:48 p.m.
I have never had a problem. I've seen the pictures as well, I keep mine refrigerated, and check the pouches before I give the contents to my kiddos.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Nov. 3, 2013, 1:39 a.m.
I have been buying these for thirteen years and have never once found mold or anything else in them. We buy them during the summer months and throw them in the freezer. When the kids want a "slushie" they pull one out, cut it open and pour in a glass. While there may be cheaper alternatives, if you want a treat with convenience and versatility, at a low cost, these are the way to go.
Breanna L.
Breanna L.
Nov. 3, 2013, 12:43 a.m.
Buy them all the time and i haven't had a problem
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
Nov. 2, 2013, 1:59 p.m.
I used to buy them all the time but after all the reports of mold I no longer buy them. I bought clear plastic cups with lids and straws and use bottled fruit juice. Yes its more work preparing them but its safer.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Nov. 1, 2013, 11:36 p.m.
I have been using Capri Sun for years and never had an issue . I have heard of this so, I have been cutting them open lately to check. My son loves Capri sun !
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Nov. 1, 2013, 12:41 p.m.
I have only heard of this once and it was something that was being passed around. I get them all the time and I have never had a problem with and neither has any of my family and friends.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Oct. 30, 2013, 5:55 p.m.
I buy them all the time . I haven't found any with mold in them. I cut them open to just to be safe. I think the mold is like people finding mold or frog eggs in their Gatorade. You just need to check them never-ending if your worried.
Annette L.
Annette L.
Oct. 30, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
I have never opened one up with mold. Our favorite thing to do is freeze them and cut them open and have never had any mold inside. But after seeing the pictures... barf... I hadn't bought any in a long time due to that.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Oct. 30, 2013, 3:43 p.m.
I just came to post the same thing! I never did...that I know of. I will never purchase these again though.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Oct. 30, 2013, 3:33 p.m.
We had a box of them and we saw the things about mold so we cut one open from a brand new box and it did. We called them and got our money back. I will not be buying these! The water will a little flavor is the way to go or Sparkling Ice
Kandis S.
Kandis S.
Oct. 30, 2013, 2:06 p.m.
My kids LOVE these things. However, I've heard about the mold issue. I haven't found any myself but its not worth the risk.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Oct. 30, 2013, 12:52 p.m.
I've been buying these for years and never found any mold or anything wrong with them.
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Oct. 30, 2013, 10:27 a.m.
Never had a problem. My father provided some that he got at a food bank and they seemed old and when I poured the drink into my daughters cup, I opened to check the pouch, as I do every time, and i didn't find any. I think they are pretty safe!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Oct. 29, 2013, 10:05 p.m.
I still buy them cuz my kids like them I always open da pouche just to check Check for mold n so far I haven't found anything. I hope caprisun would Change da packaging to prevent mold
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Oct. 29, 2013, 5:34 p.m.
I buy them all the time and I've never found mold, but I have heard of it happening... I do check them very closely!