Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone ever cut them open to see what is inside??? i seen pictures of someone who found chunks of IDON'T KNOW WHAT inside didn't look good at all or safe for kids to drink.
Corrine W.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
3 years, 8 months ago
I have never ever had an issues with capri sun and I have been getting these since I was little!
shaina c.
shaina c.
3 years, 8 months ago
No cutting open here either. I now have refused to buy these, as well as any juice box/pouch. my daughter can just drink juice from a see through bottle lol
jessica l.
jessica l.
Greenville, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
No cutting open here because I no longer buy them
Gladys R.
Gladys R.
Riverside, CA
Keeley B.
Keeley B.
Yakima, WA
3 years, 8 months ago
I used to cut mine open after I froze them. They would be popsicles instead of juice. I personally never found anything in mine and I don't know of anyone who found anything in their's either.
Carmen M.
Carmen M.
Amarillo, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
I like to open my son because if that reason and check. He still drinks it out of the pouch. Never found anything other than clear Capri sun.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Hesperia, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
I have heard of this and I like to purchase clear see through drinks because of this now.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
3 years, 9 months ago
I don't do this often but I have before and there was just Capri Sun inside. Maybe that person just had a bad package of Capri Sun? I've never had an issue with mold in the drink or even heard of someone having dealt with that.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Danville, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
Just think of the mold as free Penicillin! JUST KIDDING!!!!!! :) I have not tried that, but I've never found any mold or other nasty chunks in my drinks. :(
Dana B.
Dana B.
Walla Walla, WA
3 years, 9 months ago
I do every time. So far I have not come across anything suspicious.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
After i saw the article about the mold i cut open mine and didn't see anything. i check the dates on them. i never had an issue with it and i hope i never do.
Mckenzy E.
Mckenzy E.
Madison, Wi
3 years, 9 months ago
I know people that have.
Emily v.
Emily v.
3 years, 9 months ago
Nope i haven't, but i have to seen pictures and I don't buy them.