Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Do you take these with you so kids have something to drink ?
Angela J.
Angela J.
April 28, 2014, 5:28 p.m.
I used to buy the ones that have vegetable juice in them as well but there is just so much sugar and artificial ingredients in these. I use apple and eve brand now.
Susan C.
Susan C.
April 23, 2014, 7:19 p.m.
No. When we're out, I make sure to pack my son's water bottle and keep it filled with fresh spring water. If he wants flavor, sometimes, I add some fresh mint or even orange slices, blueberries, or strawberries. These "flavored water" packets are not healthy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
April 23, 2014, 12:21 p.m.
I take healthier options! Bottled water is great, and you can add a pouch of the crystal lite or something to it for added flavor. At least in the bottled water, I can see the inside of the drink!
Sally P.
Sally P.
April 20, 2014, 2:01 p.m.
I do if we will be out for a long while or if they will we active then yes but i don't take only them i also take water. if its gonna be a short trip or they wont be out active then no i don't, i don't want them getting too much sugar and cant play it off or get ancy on long car rides.
Sara P.
Sara P.
April 1, 2014, 8:13 p.m.
I try really hard to have something healthier on hand when we're out and about. Occasionally these are fine as a little treat but I try to stick to water or a 100% fruit juice.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
March 30, 2014, 11 a.m.
Sometimes i do when I'm out and about but i try to stay a little more healthier and get them apple juice or water
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
March 22, 2014, 4:34 p.m.
I try to take water or gatorade for my kds vs. these.
Tara H.
Tara H.
March 12, 2014, 11:33 a.m.
I try to always have water with me for my son to drink.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
March 11, 2014, 7:10 p.m.
I'd rather take bottled water for the kids to drink, unless they beg for these. It's my last resort always. You could always make your own drinks and bring them in drinking containers!
Amber J.
Amber J.
March 10, 2014, 6:38 a.m.
Yes I Do Everywhere I go
Lara W.
Lara W.
March 8, 2014, 8:55 p.m.
I usually pick a different kind of juice - something a bit healthier and in a box rather than a pouch.
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
March 4, 2014, 8:10 p.m.
I try to keep something healthier on hand.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
March 2, 2014, 2:21 p.m.
Yes! So portable. Keeps cold longer than boxes .
Jahaira B.
Jahaira B.
March 2, 2014, 12:13 p.m.
Yes i do. My children love it. I love how they are not bulky. My children take them for school lunch.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Feb. 28, 2014, 5:22 p.m.
I grew up having these in my lunches and at my soccer games, but for my son I do not buy them. They have far too much sugar in them.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:29 p.m.
We used to take these everywhere, but with the recent bad reviews of the mold we've been very hesitant. There is news that they're going to have clear bottoms for the pouches though!!! so that will definitely help the second-guessing on whether there's mold or not :) Can't wait!!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:26 p.m.
While I don't have any kids of my own, I love having these around when I baby'sit. The kids love them and they are a great refreshment, particularly during the hot summer months after playing at the park or going on a bike ride!
Karen J.
Karen J.
Feb. 27, 2014, 3:02 p.m.
Yes, they are so easily packed. Not using a ton of plastic.
Dawn F.
Dawn F.
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:02 p.m.
I use to take these with me for kid to drinks but they have had a lot of bad reviews lately because of the mold inside the packaging, so i suggest not giving them to kids until they can fix their packaging
Liana G.
Liana G.
Feb. 27, 2014, 10:19 a.m.
I love to take these with me to the park for my kids or in the car. They really enjoy them and they are easy to grab and go.