Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
By Capri-Sun
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Do you take these with you so kids have something to drink ?

Angela J.
Angela J.
Columbia, MD
3 years, 7 months ago
I used to buy the ones that have vegetable juice in them as well but there is just so much sugar and artificial ingredients in these. I use apple and eve brand now.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
3 years, 7 months ago
No. When we're out, I make sure to pack my son's water bottle and keep it filled with fresh spring water. If he wants flavor, sometimes, I add some fresh mint or even orange slices, blueberries, or strawberries. These "flavored water" packets are not healthy.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
I take healthier options! Bottled water is great, and you can add a pouch of the crystal lite or something to it for added flavor. At least in the bottled water, I can see the inside of the drink!
Sally P.
Sally P.
Detroit, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
I do if we will be out for a long while or if they will we active then yes but i don't take only them i also take water. if its gonna be a short trip or they wont be out active then no i don't, i don't want them getting too much sugar and cant play it off or get ancy on long car rides.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
I try really hard to have something healthier on hand when we're out and about. Occasionally these are fine as a little treat but I try to stick to water or a 100% fruit juice.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
wilder, ID
3 years, 8 months ago
Sometimes i do when I'm out and about but i try to stay a little more healthier and get them apple juice or water
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
I try to take water or gatorade for my kds vs. these.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
3 years, 9 months ago
I try to always have water with me for my son to drink.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I'd rather take bottled water for the kids to drink, unless they beg for these. It's my last resort always. You could always make your own drinks and bring them in drinking containers!
Amber J.