perla h.
perla h.
Do you recommend giving these to you kids?
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Cut on either side or kind of poke a hole where the straw is supposed to go. Might be a little hard to drink out of the little pouch with out the straw.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Conroe, TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Noo.. I've hear they grow mold plus they are very high in sugar. i recommend just giving them apple juice, orange juice, or cranberry juice. a little but more expensive but it's worth it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Westland, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
I like to give these as a treat in the summer when she's outside playing but they do have a lot of sugar so I don't make it an everyday thing.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Clarkson, KY
3 years, 4 months ago
I don't give them to my little girl anymore been to many instances of them being filled with mold lately.
Betty S.
Betty S.
Castlegar, BC
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes and no. Yes for a fun treat, every day... no. We only buy the water variety, but there seems to still be too much sugars in them.
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely... as a TREAT.
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
OBERLIN, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
If i had kids i would not want them drinking stright sugar water
Leslie Kate S.
Michael D.
Michael D.
Las Cruces, NM
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, however, make sure that they have not expired. They have an expiration date and will ferment after a while and will turn into alcohol. This can occur with any sugar products, so there is no immediate concern.
rachelle o.
rachelle o.
Windsor, ON
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes they are better then pop but still need to limit how many. and they are handy when going on a car trip or our for a picnic
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fort Wayne, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
Sure I drank these all the time as a kid. My mom always had these packed in the cooler for my brother and I on outings.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! They have a variety of flavors and my son is able to get his own drinks when he is thirsty :)
Jorge P.
Jorge P.
Azusa, CA
3 years, 4 months ago
Of course. somewhat better than soda
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Tulsa, OK
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I recommend them! I loved them as a kid! When I baby'sit my cousins it's our #1 thing to have my daughter will also get them once she is older
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
3 years, 4 months ago
I always give these to my kids.So easy and great flavors.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Cherokee Vlg, AR
3 years, 4 months ago
I would recommend these for an occasional treat. They do contain a lot of sugar, so I wouldn't recommend them to be a frequent snack.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Stonewall, LA
3 years, 4 months ago
I do! They are very convenient and taste great!
Phyllis K.
Phyllis K.
Waxhaw, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
No I would not give them to my kids.. they don't need all of that sugar.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
3 years, 4 months ago
These drinks contain A LOT of sugar. I would recommend a less sugary drink like "honest kids" which is a fruit juice with a lot less sugar and only about 60 calories.