perla h.
perla h.
Do you recommend giving these to you kids?
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
May 29, 2014, 12:31 p.m.
Cut on either side or kind of poke a hole where the straw is supposed to go. Might be a little hard to drink out of the little pouch with out the straw.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
May 27, 2014, 7:18 p.m.
Noo.. I've hear they grow mold plus they are very high in sugar. i recommend just giving them apple juice, orange juice, or cranberry juice. a little but more expensive but it's worth it.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
May 27, 2014, 5:43 p.m.
I like to give these as a treat in the summer when she's outside playing but they do have a lot of sugar so I don't make it an everyday thing.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
May 23, 2014, 4:15 p.m.
I don't give them to my little girl anymore been to many instances of them being filled with mold lately.
Betty S.
Betty S.
May 23, 2014, 12:53 p.m.
Yes and no. Yes for a fun treat, every day... no. We only buy the water variety, but there seems to still be too much sugars in them.
Mia M.
Mia M.
May 23, 2014, 8:17 a.m.
Absolutely... as a TREAT.
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
May 22, 2014, 1:13 a.m.
If i had kids i would not want them drinking stright sugar water
Leslie Kate S.
Yes I do. You can take these anywhere
Michael D.
Michael D.
May 20, 2014, 10:55 a.m.
Yes, however, make sure that they have not expired. They have an expiration date and will ferment after a while and will turn into alcohol. This can occur with any sugar products, so there is no immediate concern.
rachelle o.
rachelle o.
May 20, 2014, 9:54 a.m.
Yes they are better then pop but still need to limit how many. and they are handy when going on a car trip or our for a picnic
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
May 20, 2014, 9:17 a.m.
Sure I drank these all the time as a kid. My mom always had these packed in the cooler for my brother and I on outings.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
May 20, 2014, 8:57 a.m.
Yes! They have a variety of flavors and my son is able to get his own drinks when he is thirsty :)
Jorge P.
Jorge P.
May 19, 2014, 11:08 p.m.
Of course. somewhat better than soda
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
May 19, 2014, 7:21 p.m.
Yes! I recommend them! I loved them as a kid! When I baby'sit my cousins it's our #1 thing to have my daughter will also get them once she is older
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
May 19, 2014, 3:04 p.m.
I always give these to my kids.So easy and great flavors.
Emily A.
Emily A.
May 19, 2014, 1 p.m.
I would recommend these for an occasional treat. They do contain a lot of sugar, so I wouldn't recommend them to be a frequent snack.
Dana R.
Dana R.
May 19, 2014, 11:07 a.m.
I do! They are very convenient and taste great!
Phyllis K.
Phyllis K.
May 18, 2014, 4:28 p.m.
No I would not give them to my kids.. they don't need all of that sugar.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
May 17, 2014, 8:47 p.m.
These drinks contain A LOT of sugar. I would recommend a less sugary drink like "honest kids" which is a fruit juice with a lot less sugar and only about 60 calories.