Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Did you see that they now make these with see through bottoms? I guess that way you can check for "freshness".
Amy M.
Amy M.
June 24, 2014, 12:35 p.m.
Yes, and I will still never buy them again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
June 24, 2014, 10:02 a.m.
Still can not bring myself to buy this product! No matter how "clear " the bottom is.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
June 23, 2014, 10:21 p.m.
And just because of that even more I don't want to buy it. It's like they're trying to prove something because of all the reports about them! Never been a fan and so happy my son des not like em👎
david v.
david v.
June 23, 2014, 5:36 p.m.
I think its because people complained and they was a group that wanted changes instead of cutting open the pouches they can see. sounds just like a way to avoid parents protesting
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
June 22, 2014, 11:11 p.m.
All of them are now. great idea.
corrie c.
corrie c.
June 22, 2014, 9:17 a.m.
I think its a bright idea because you never know what people can put in those when they are being process so its a bright idea and you can see all the freshness!!
Jennifer b.
Jennifer b.
June 22, 2014, 12:04 a.m.
Yes its great because too many people were complaining that there was mold in the pouches
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
June 21, 2014, 11:18 p.m.
The clear bottom is great since they were having a lot of issue with being fresh
Heather A.
Heather A.
June 21, 2014, 10:33 a.m.
I've seen it and I think it is more of a gimmick than anything else. The drinks are sealed up tight and I've never had a problem with freshness. It is kinda handy for seeing how much liquid is inside, but the main thing is it is FUN for kids.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
June 21, 2014, 12:58 a.m.
I didn't notice until my daughter pointed it out and said "look-you can see there's no artificial coloring in it..." cute feature
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
June 20, 2014, 10:52 p.m.
Honestly i preffer them with the clear bottom so yu can see there is nothing but juice in it!!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
June 20, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
I think thats great!!!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
June 20, 2014, 11:11 a.m.
That's awesome, especially with the whole mold ordeal.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
June 20, 2014, 12:56 a.m.
Yes love that they took action and found a way to calm comsumers minds :)