Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
By Capri-Sun
Wendy H.
Foodie Expert
Did you see that they now make these with see through bottoms? I guess that way you can check for "freshness".
Amy M.
Amy M.
Fort Myers, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, and I will still never buy them again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
3 years, 4 months ago
Still can not bring myself to buy this product! No matter how "clear " the bottom is.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
And just because of that even more I don't want to buy it. It's like they're trying to prove something because of all the reports about them! Never been a fan and so happy my son des not like em👎
david v.
david v.
Baltimore, MD
3 years, 4 months ago
I think its because people complained and they was a group that wanted changes instead of cutting open the pouches they can see. sounds just like a way to avoid parents protesting
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
3 years, 4 months ago
All of them are now. great idea.
corrie c.
corrie c.
Deland, FL
3 years, 4 months ago
I think its a bright idea because you never know what people can put in those when they are being process so its a bright idea and you can see all the freshness!!
Jennifer b.
Jennifer b.
Lubbock, TX
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes its great because too many people were complaining that there was mold in the pouches
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
Richland, WA
3 years, 4 months ago
The clear bottom is great since they were having a lot of issue with being fresh
Heather A.
Heather A.
Olathe, KS
3 years, 4 months ago
I've seen it and I think it is more of a gimmick than anything else. The drinks are sealed up tight and I've never had a problem with freshness. It is kinda handy for seeing how much liquid is inside, but the main thing is it is FUN for kids.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
3 years, 4 months ago
I didn't notice until my daughter pointed it out and said "look-you can see there's no artificial coloring in it..." cute feature