Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Foodie Expert
After hearing about the Mold..even worms being found I these drinks. My husband and I stopped buying our kids Capri Suns. What about you? Are you still allowing your kids to drink these?... I'm not judging anyone. :)
Izzi S.
Izzi S.
3 years, 11 months ago
I heard about the mold..but WORMS ?!?! 0.o No.thank.you.! I stopped drinking those for a while now.
Naomi J.
Naomi J.
Andover
3 years, 11 months ago
I didn't even know about the mold and worm claims.
Naomi D.
Naomi D.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Oh no I was ready to do some research about them I just read a few seconds ago about mold and was shocked and disgusted and now one minute later its worms too no ma'am my family will no longer be and I will spread the word to be cautious when buying.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Anthony, NM
3 years, 11 months ago
After reading about the mold and worms being in this drinks I have stopped buying these. I've become pretty worried about giving them to my child.
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
3 years, 11 months ago
While john Cena is on the front of them I will be buying them but I'm so nervous about the mold!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Waycross, GA
3 years, 11 months ago
Nope! They are disgusting.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Curtis Bay, MD
3 years, 11 months ago
Thankfully my daughter has never liked these drinks. After reading about the mold and worms I will never buy them. If I purchase pre- packaged convenient drinks for my kids I only purchase ones in clear bottles/packages. I want to see and know what I'm giving them!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Fort Collins , CO
3 years, 11 months ago
Truth is - that sort of thing can happy to ANY mass manufactured product. My stance? Either ban it all from the house and go totally natural or just appreciate that we all take risks when others prepare our food and enjoy this tasty beverage. Also - how will your kids get healthy immune systems if they don't get exposed to a few bugs?! ;)