BY CAPRI-SUN #42 in Juice

Capri sun splash cooler 10pk

• Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear...39 Answers
  • Who loves these frozen to eat like a popcile??2 Answers
  • Did you know Capri suns actually aren't that healthy? Not recomme...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I love these.so easy to drink and delicious.you can take them with you anywhere or drink em at home.my son loves them also." in 136 reviews
  • "Usually I try to give my kid organic juice or juice with no sugar this for me personally has too much sugar not that I'm healthy but I try to make sure my sons help to you so I don't really enjoy these but they're great for people for children !" in 122 reviews
  • "It's great that they come in different flavors to choose from, when the mold issue surfaced I don't drink them anymore. " in 114 reviews
  • "These taste great and my whole family loves them but I wish they ha a little less sugar and more natural fruit juice in them " in 111 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and they're not bad frozen either ;) I heard horror stories but my daughter and I both love them" in 105 reviews
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
Review for: Blend 1.77 Lt more...
These were my favorite juices  to drink when I was a kid. I still drink them from time to time (no shame at all). The great thing about Capri Suns is that they are refreshing and light compared to other fruit juices. They come in a variety of flavors so you'll always find one that you like. The only downside to these is that you can finish them in seconds, but they taste great.
Alexandria M.
Surprise
You guys can’t lie about this y’all never miss a day in a cookout or a special event, party, backyard carne asada where you don’t see these in the ice cooler where your family has the beers mixed inside with seperate drinks?😂 these are bomb af I grew up with these and never disappointed me once. I’m 16 and I’m never to old for these. I recommend getting orange and cherry they’re so delicious!
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Blend 1.77 Lt, Blend 2 Lt, Blend Tropical Punch 2 Lt, Capri Sun Tropical Punch more...
If you are a paren't Capri Sun may just be your best friend or one of
them at least. This is something my family couldn't live without. We
take Capri Sun everywhere we go. If you look in my trunk you will always
find a case. My kids love them and me and my significant other can be
caught with one. These are great for any outdoor activity; camping, the
beach, or just a day at the park. They have a ton of flavors and even
some healthy options; Capri Sun Roarin' Waters!

Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Review for: Capri Sun Tropical Punch more...
Capri suns taste really great, but they don't last long at all! The little containers are sooo convienent for when your on the go or even at a park where your child wants a drink and is back off playing! your not having to watch out for bees or anything usually they finish it and your able to toss it!
Tatianna F.
Review for: Blend 1.77 Lt more...
I love these juice pouches because they have just the right amount of juice to quench your thirst. I can take it on the go. I also love that it comes with a straw instead of a lid. It is very tasty. I always go with a punch flavor in juices when I don’t know what else to get.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Jessica H.
Great tase. I’ve been drinking Capri sun since I was younger and now my son drinks them with his lunch. I love the packaging and how they are clear so we are able to see inside. I love that they are affordable and have such a great taste and come in a variety of flavors.
Selena W.
Allentown, PA
I buy these all the time for my family and they love them. My little cousins go crazy whenever i pull these out and if i do say so myself i love them too. Also when i put them in the freezer for 15 minutes then cut off the top and dump them into a cup. Yummmmm
Emily A.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Blend 2 Lt, Blend Tropical Punch 2 Lt, Capri Sun Tropical Punch more...
From childhood to adulthood, the Capri-Sun's never get old. I think Capri-suns are of course better for younger children as there isn't THAT much drink in their. Bringing back the jumbo sizes would be amazing. I will always purchase Capri-Suns!
nela a.
Review for: Blend 1.77 Lt, Blend 2 Lt, Blend 2 Lt, Blend Tropical Punch 2 Lt, Blend more...
Capris in has really good packaging the box and the juice pouch is my favorite. They have really good flavors my favorite flavors is tropical punch, but I also like strawberry kiwi and fruit punch. I always recommend these juice they taste so good.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you ever have trouble getting the straw through the hole?
Jenna F.
Gilbert, AZ
Does anyone stress about the mold found in capri suns recently and is all over the news?
Mayela M.
Is there really mold in Capri Suns?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
During summer, have you tried these out of the freezer? Delicious icee
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear/see-through? I know I do. It would make purchasing them a lot less scary :(