BY CAPRI-SUN

Capri sun splash cooler 10pk

• Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear...39 Answers
  • Who loves these frozen to eat like a popcile??2 Answers
  • Did you know Capri suns actually aren't that healthy? Not recomme...10 Answers
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
  • "I love these.so easy to drink and delicious.you can take them with you anywhere or drink em at home.my son loves them also." in 136 reviews
  • "Usually I try to give my kid organic juice or juice with no sugar this for me personally has too much sugar not that I'm healthy but I try to make sure my sons help to you so I don't really enjoy these but they're great for people for children !" in 122 reviews
  • "It's great that they come in different flavors to choose from, when the mold issue surfaced I don't drink them anymore. " in 114 reviews
  • "These taste great and my whole family loves them but I wish they ha a little less sugar and more natural fruit juice in them " in 111 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and they're not bad frozen either ;) I heard horror stories but my daughter and I both love them" in 105 reviews
Allison E.
Harrison, AR
I have liked this juice since I was a child. Its always very refreshing, and is better for you than a lot of the other juices. My favorite flavor is by far fruit punch. You can also get a box of these fairly cheap. My mom use to get these as a treat for me and my brother, now I I get them as a treat for myself. The only negative thing I can say is how small they are. I can drink 2 in about 30 seconds flat.
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
My daughter attends school now, the first week I allowed her to eat a school. She came home everyday starving g because she didn't like what they were making. So we decided to make her lunch. She told me that her drink just had to be a Capri sun. She will drink them until there are no more. I enjoy the easy stow and go of the packaging. Would highly recommend them
Candie C.
Tenants Hbr, ME
Foodie Expert
These are by far the best juice pouch/box to have on hand for daily activities. They are easy to travel, you can freeze them and bring them to the beach so they are still cool or they don't take up much room in the cooler. They come in a really great variety of flavors so your kids don't get bored with the good ole standby flavors. A reliable brand that I trust.
Katie P.
#Caprisun has been around for as long as I can remember. I am a grown woman now, and I still love it just as much as the kids do. It's a healthy beverage and it's easy to take with you where ever you go! Grab a box or a couple pouches and throw them in a diaper bag, #cooler, or if you are going on a short trip to the #beach, throw them in your #beachbag!
Erika C.
Ravenna, OH
This is a go to for my children this summer! It's always found in our household and we toss a few in the beach bag in the summer. I find they are great for hydration and taste great for the kiddos. Unfortunately, the sugar content is a bit high. I would definitely recommend Capri Sun for a quick, easily transportable beach bag drink.
Rachael F.
Seaford, DE
Foodie Expert
Capri sun is a summer must have in our home. Whether we are headed to the park, the pool, or the beach these pouches are handy, and the kids love them(I like them too , lol). We even freeze them so they are nice and cool when it's time to drink. Or the kids cut off the top of slight frozen ones and eat it like a slushie.
Breanna W.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Foodie Expert
I just love Capri Sun. It has been a summer staple since I was just a little kid. I remember the day school got out my mom would take my siblings and me to the grocery store and we each got to pick out our own flavor of Capri sun. They are a great value, delicious, refreshing, and I've never had a mold issue with them.
Sharne Z.
Arcadia, CA
Love what they have done with this product! It tastes great, just the right balance of sour, sweet, and tangy. But it also doesn't taste artificial or look artificial at all! It is almost as clear as water and has no strange color at all. Would definitely recommend this for picnics, outdoor parties, and soccer games!
amber l.
Dayton, OH
I know they have changed their packaging but I have not thought about purchasing then for my daughter. These use to be the go to until the mold debacle and it was a total turn off. She loved them and maybe I will get past it eventually but for not they will notake be in my fridge solely for my daughter's safety.
Becca R.
Rossville , GA
Capri-sun is the only drink my autistic son will drink and I happily let him because I know it's one of the better options out there for juice. Plus it's cheap and easy to get. We have a special drawer in the fridge that makes it easy for him to get on his own but we also freeze it for school lunches.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you ever have trouble getting the straw through the hole?
Mayela M.
Is there really mold in Capri Suns?
Jenna F.
Gilbert, AZ
Does anyone stress about the mold found in capri suns recently and is all over the news?
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
Foodie Expert
During summer, have you tried these out of the freezer? Delicious icee
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear/see-through? I know I do. It would make purchasing them a lot less scary :(