BY CAPRI-SUN #60 in Juice

Capri sun splash cooler 10pk

• Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear...39 Answers
  • Who loves these frozen to eat like a popcile??2 Answers
  • Did you know Capri suns actually aren't that healthy? Not recomme...10 Answers
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch
  • "I love these.so easy to drink and delicious.you can take them with you anywhere or drink em at home.my son loves them also." in 136 reviews
  • "Usually I try to give my kid organic juice or juice with no sugar this for me personally has too much sugar not that I'm healthy but I try to make sure my sons help to you so I don't really enjoy these but they're great for people for children !" in 122 reviews
  • "It's great that they come in different flavors to choose from, when the mold issue surfaced I don't drink them anymore. " in 114 reviews
  • "These taste great and my whole family loves them but I wish they ha a little less sugar and more natural fruit juice in them " in 111 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these and they're not bad frozen either ;) I heard horror stories but my daughter and I both love them" in 105 reviews
Awilda M.
Bear, DE
I use these juice boxes to treat low blood sugars. They are easy to carry around and tasty enough. I disliked when they reduced the sugar content for this brand, as it eliminates it as an option for treating my low blood sugars when I have to consume more than one.
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Review for: Blend 1.77 Lt more...
yet another classic still out and still amazing! These one serving sized drinks are great for on the go or for giving to a little one. It comes with a straw to avoid mess and tastes super fruity and good! I would recommend this product to moms and families!
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
I have been drinking Capri Sun ☀ since I was a kid! I'm so glad they make it! Has awesome flavor and kids and adults love it! It is affordable and convenient for on the go or for packing school lunches! I would definitely recommend these to anyone!
jurney h.
Everyone in my house devours these, we buy them all the time. Probably twice a week cause we go through so much. My friends & my sisters friends go to this drink all the time. This is my childhood drink, we had them all the time. The tropical flavor is my favorite out of all.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
This flavor is really tasty but I would only give this 5 stars if it was a variety box. While this flavor is good and brings me back to me childhood I get sick of anything if I can’t change up the flavor every once and a while.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Capri-Sun Tropical Punch not as good as Mountain cooler but, she likes them. We love that it's 35% less sugar then most juice, and more importantly no high fructose corn syrup. She loves Capri Suns we are always running out.
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
This is so easy for lunches! You don’t have to carry around a big bottle these are light weight and the outside you can throw away anywhere in the trash. Super nifty to have especially if you have kids
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
These have been around since childhood. I prefer these over any juice box. Capri Sun's are a classic. Although I'm in my twenties now its still a weakness of mine. My god child adores them. I recomend Capri Sun's to all mothers.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
So good. Typically using these juices as mixers or for mimosas. Classic brand with a classic taste. This new flavor packs a punch. Perfect for lunches or just a fun throwback at parties.
Mikaela C.
Review for: Blend Tropical Punch 2 Lt more...
Who doesn’t love this juice?! I used to love coming in the house on a hot summers day and grab a pouch. I always wished that there was more juice by the time I got to the bottom. Such a cute little drink to hand out.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Do you ever have trouble getting the straw through the hole?
Jenna F.
Gilbert, AZ
Does anyone stress about the mold found in capri suns recently and is all over the news?
Mayela M.
Is there really mold in Capri Suns?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
During summer, have you tried these out of the freezer? Delicious icee
Laura M.
Eagle Lake , TX
Does anybody else think Caprisun should make their packages clear/see-through? I know I do. It would make purchasing them a lot less scary :(