BY CAPRI-SUN #51 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water; Sugar; Pear, Orange, And Pineapple Juice Concentrates; Citric Acid; Natural Flavor.

Madison M.
My son loves these. He can't get enough of them. Great size for my 2 year old. It's not too much not too less. It has a little straw that isn't too big for them to learn to drink out of it. But the only thing that sucks is when they squeeze it goes everywhere and it's a mess to clean up. It's a perfect drink for the summer or for dinner. Just enough juice for their bladders since they are so small at that age. I had Capri suns growing up and now that I'm grown they seem small to me
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This wascmy favorite flavor growing up and now my kids love it. Sometimes when they ask me to open the pouch for them I'll take a little swig just to bring a smile to my face. My kids usually pick this flavor and wild cherry.
Diane F.
Wolcott, CT
Love these for the kids. It makes putting together school lunches a breeze. Drinks for road trips easier. It also makes my daughter feel independent that she can go into the fridge and get one all by herself.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
The surfer cooler drink is not only my favorite flavor but my kids really taste the fruit in the juice. I do wonder if the brand capri sun will offer a low sugar flavor. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Julie P.
While I don't personally drink these, my son's absolutely love them! We have to stock pile these suckers just to keep from running out! A great, easy drink for my boys during these hot summers down south!
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
One of my kids favorites , these are perfect for everything from class parties, school lunches, and birthday parties. They’re always a hit and are inexpensive. The kids love the packaging and the variety of flavors means there is something for everyone .
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I lile to buy these in big packs for events such as birthday parties or potlucks where children are present. They enjoy these juices. All flavors are good but this is one of the favorites.
Påige W.
Hoboken
This reminds me of my childhood. My mom would always purchase it and put it in my lunch. They are great frozen and perfect for a hot day or any weather conditions to be quite honest. I still enjoy purchasing them .
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Ronda S.
Vancouver
I will start by saying these are not just for kids. I love them, even the little straw is amazing how it will poke right through the bag with little effort. The flavors are refreshing and very good. It makes a hot day seem a bit better. Capri Sun Surfer Cooler juice drink wont make you a surfer but if you surf you are sure to enjoy.