Capri Sun® Surfer Cooler Juice Drink

by Capri-Sun

Ingredients: Filtered Water; Sugar; Pear, Orange, And Pineapple Juice Concentrates; Citric Acid; Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun® Surfer Cooler Juice Drink!
Eden F.
Yelm, WA
Capri sun is my go to boxed juices for my kids. They absolutely love the taste of them, and I really like that v the color is clear so if my kids spill a little it won't stain.
Serina P.
Ocean Park, WA
The kids love these and depending on the flavor they can contain less sugar then alternative kids drinks by a few grams.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
This juice is super great. I buy it for my tween daughter to take in her lunches but I low key drink about 2-3 a week. Hehe don’t tell :)
Brandy S.
Bloomer, WI
My youngest son prefers lunch from home for school and this is his go to drink. Only issue is the teens love them too so I often find an empty box when packing lunch! Great product and reasonable price. I will continue to buy Capri Sun. Highly recommend
Amber S.
Blountstown
These are my husband’s favorite! They are so refreshing and affordable because they do not last in this house ! Will definitely keep buying.
Rubi V.
frankfort
I love Capri suns. I used to drink them all the time when I was younger and would definitely recommend if you have never tried it.
Stephanie K.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love Capri sun more than I should. It’s affordable. I like the small size packages so I can grab one when I’m not super thirsty. I’ve been getting Capri Sun since I was little and I’ll continue to purchase.
Tyler B.
south Terrace ave
I like this stuff and so did my daughter the wife drinks them with us too. I think they are perfect for a quick drink just wish they lasted longer and had more juice in them I've been buying them for years and will continue to.
Aimee L.
Garden Grove, CA
My girls love these juices. They are easy to take with us on trips or to school. Great taste and natural juices with little sugar.
Tera  S.
Cedar Hill, TX
When it comes to getting a great tasting taffy.. I go to fruit roll ups every time! They are sooo good and soft!! Easily digestible and an all around facile if my family!

Looking for your answer?