BeveragesFruit Flavored DrinksCapri-Sun
Capri Sun SuperV Fruit Punch 10 - 6 fl oz Pouches

Capri Sun SuperV Fruit Punch 10 - 6 fl oz Pouches

by Capri-Sun

These pouches are super packed with goodness! Each pouch provides 1 combined serving of fruit & veggies, but your kids won't care about that. They'll just think it's awesome.*Each pouch provides 1/2 cup fruit and vegetable juice, which is one combined serving of fruits and vegetables according to the U.S Dietary Guidelines (3/4 from fruit juice and 1/4 from vegetable juice). Be sure to make most of your fruits and vegetables whole fruits and vegetables.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun SuperV Fruit Punch 10 - 6 fl oz Pouches!
Mandy A.
I buy thes for my very picky kids. They have no idea that it has fruits AND vegetables in it. Perfect for lunch boxes.
Carmen M.
Tualatin, OR
They is very good and my kids love it. They will take one for their school lunch. Has vegetables in it which is a plus
Bailey D.
OR
I don't care how old you are. You're never too old to drink Capri Suns. They're perfect for any occasion and they leave you feeling refreshed and hydrated.
Nicole P.
NOLA
Love that they came out with these and tried to incorporate veggies and fruits in a usual sugar loaded juice pouch. It tastes great as I can never really taste any veggies and although it still isn't good to consume too much, better than a regular one.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
Everyone loves Capri Suns for a quick, convenient and affordable drink on the go, but the Super V line is an even greater value packing in fruit and vegetables in each pouch. My kids love the great flavor and I feel great giving them a healthy version of a old favorite!
Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
I absolutely hate vegetables, but Capri Sun has done a great job of hiding vegetables in an easy to drink way. Definitely affordable and tastes way better than other competitors out there. Look at the juice aisle! Definitely worth a try! #makeveggiesfun
Hildret A.
My son does not get all the fruit and vegetables in a day, but with this juice it helps. I think this is one of the healthiest juices I have found for my toddler. It is affordable and is worth it. I would recommend this to others. My son loves this flavor and the other flavors as well.
Tiffany C.
Buffalo, NY
These are a great way to sneak veggies into your kids! There great, the kids love them and they don't even taste the veggies
Kenzie K.
Forest, OH
I love these! The flavor is so good and the fact you get vegetables and fruit from drinking this is amazing. Very affordable and the kids love them! I will definitely repurchase.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Las frutas rojas son mis favoritas y que mejor que en un jugo helados y fácil de llevar

Looking for your answer?