BY CAPRI-SUN

Capri sun super v fruit punch fruit & vegetable juice drink 6 oz 10 pk see more...

Capri Sun Super V Fruit Punch Fruit & Vegetable Juice Drink 6 oz 10 pk
My son does not get all the fruit and vegetables in a day, but with this juice it helps. I think this is one of the healthiest juices I have found for my toddler. It is affordable and is worth it. I would recommend this to others. My son loves this flavor and the other flavors as well.
Katie T.
Nashua, NH
I absolutely hate vegetables, but Capri Sun has done a great job of hiding vegetables in an easy to drink way. Definitely affordable and tastes way better than other competitors out there. Look at the juice aisle! Definitely worth a try! #makeveggiesfun
J L.
New York
Let's be real, sugar is the enemy here. It may have Fruits and vegetable flavoring, but it's not healthy at all. Some parents may even give more than one a day and that's wayyyyy over the sugar intake. Keep in mind this .
Tiffany W.
Kennewick, WA
My kids love these and I don't mind giving them too them since it has a healthy serving of fruits and vegetables they also taste great and can be found at almost any grocery store they are affordable and great in lunches
ssss s.
I like to get these for my kids for a quick grab and go drink. We are a repeat consumer and will always be. Not only do they taste good but have veggies that kids wont eat on a daily bases a perfect way to sneak some in. I recommend this product.
Kenzie K.
I love these! The flavor is so good and the fact you get vegetables and fruit from drinking this is amazing. Very affordable and the kids love them! I will definitely repurchase.
Jessica Z.
Coventry, RI
Nice easy way to sneak vegetables into my 4-year-old's diet without his knowledge. Only reason for a 4 star review and not 5 is that it doesn't come in very many flavors.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
My kids love Capri Suns so I bought these thinking they would like these as well. I thought it would be a good way to get in some extra veggies without them knowing. I was wrong. My daughter said it tasted like a carrot and my son just wouldn't drink it. So I tried it, and no way. I will not ever buy these again. You can't even tell there's fruit punch in it. I felt like i was drinking straight vegetables.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
AS A MOM I LIKE THESE MUCH BETTER THAN THE NORMAL CAPRI SUNS. I FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE ABOUT GIVING THEM TO MY CHILDREN BECAUSE OF THE VEGETABLES AND FRUITS IN THEM. THEY STILL TASTE JUST AS GREAT AND ARE MUCH HEALTHIER. LESS SUGAR IS GREAT FOR MY KIDS. THEY ARE EASTY TO STORE AND EASY TO USE WHEN NEEDING SNACKS ON THE GO.
Samantha S.
These are my go-to sugary drink treat when I need a boost! They apparently have a full serving of fruits and vegetables in them, which while not as good as actual fresh fruits and vegetables, is still better than the high-fructose corn syrup kids drinks usually contain!