BY CAPRI-SUN

Capri sun super v fruit punch fruit & vegetable juice drink 6 oz 10 pk see more...

Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
My kids love Capri Suns so I bought these thinking they would like these as well. I thought it would be a good way to get in some extra veggies without them knowing. I was wrong. My daughter said it tasted like a carrot and my son just wouldn't drink it. So I tried it, and no way. I will not ever buy these again. You can't even tell there's fruit punch in it. I felt like i was drinking straight vegetables.
Lorine T.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
We all know by now that eating a balanced diet leads to a over all better quality of living. Will this product be the end all fix for tricking your kids to get the proper amount of veggies a day. No way, but that doesn't make it a bad product, just not a miracle in a pouch. Each pouch is one combined serving of fruit and vegetable.
Erinn C.
Erinn C.
At the end of the day, it's still sugar in a pouch, but for my kids I sometimes buy this for them because they regularly drink water and hot tea. They love it. I prefer this brand to some others because it actually isn't terrible sugar-wise. As an occasional pleasure for my kids, it's fine. It's not an everyday drink for sure.
Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Tulsa, OK
My daughter loves Capri Sun super V. She has no idea that there's vegetables mixed in with the juice. I love the fact that there are vegetables in the juice and she gets an extra serving of vegetables every day. I also like the fact that I can put it in the refrigerator and she can get it out and punch the pouch herself.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Sicklerville , NJ
My mom bought these for my daughter, she loved them! She didn't even notice that they weren't the usual sugary water juices that come in pouches! I tasted them too, fruit punch flavor without the hint of veggies that some vegetable juices have. Great way to sneak added vegetables into your child's diet, or your own!
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen ellyn , IL
I love Capri sun vegetable drinks over the regular Capri sun flavors. I feel like it's a little more healthier for my kids and I can find it everywhere which is a plus. My son doesn't mind veggies as it is but it's hard to make sure he gets all his nutrients from them every day.
Melodi M.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
Everyone loves Capri Suns for a quick, convenient and affordable drink on the go, but the Super V line is an even greater value packing in fruit and vegetables in each pouch. My kids love the great flavor and I feel great giving them a healthy version of a old favorite!
Luci M.
Luci M.
Richland, MS
Me and my 3 year old could love off these we love the Taste and the little punches they come in are awesome ! We love all the flavor however our favorite is the strawberry kiwi it's so delicously good and third quenching I will always buy these!! They are great!
Carol T.
Carol T.
Arlington, TX
I like this product for my kids. I know that they are getting a yummy drink yet it's got great fruit/veggie goodness inside. They don't even realize it's good for them. I keep this on hand for their lunches and will keep this in stock for sure. Good product.
Jezabel V.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids all love this juice!! Such a creative way to sneak in those veggies! It is just as tasty as regular capri sun and with extra vitamins that you are so glad you chose this pack over the regular one even though it is a little pricier!! Great product!