BY CAPRI-SUN #13 in Juice

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple And Strawberry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Acetate.

• I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teagan C.
I have grown up with Capri-Sun and we always purchased this flavor. It is delicious, refreshing, and a great drink for kids. It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around, and now I have to drink 3 of them to be refreshed, which isn't economical. But for kids, it's great and easy to hold. But it isn't the most portable with the straw. It spills all over the place if you aren't careful.
sharee b.
Capri Suns are the best absolutely amazing! Great for on the go and this particular flavor works great for me . Kiwi & strawberry taste great. The kiwi & strawberry blend perfect together. The price is great also normally 1.99 and you get 10 in a box.
Stephanie S.
My daughter absolutely loves Capri suns. It’s the perfect amount of juice for a little one, they now have clear bottoms so you can see what’s going on in them. My own downside is that the top flap sometimes interferes with the placement of the straw, so I end up folding it down for my daughter before giving it to her.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I have been buying Capri Suns for my family since my kids were able to hold one in their hands - today they are 13-27 years old and still go to the fridge drawer for a cool sweet drink! Even the grand babies love this sweet juice! The roaring water are a get quencher as well- my husband will even drink those! Great product
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
I like the fact that the juice has no colors in it anymore. The bottom of the pouch is clear so that you can see the fluids. Juice is not something we have all the time but when we do Capri sun are pretty popular with our kids and they are convenient for on the go too!
Caitlin G.
I try to keep these for my daughter when she’s burnt out from water overload. She loves them, they’re affordable, and it’s awesome that they’re pre portioned packages. I also love that they were changed to clear bottomed packaging so you can be sure the juice is still good.
kandiss J.
Im not really liking this flavor....at all. I love all the other Capri Sun flavors but this one. My kids dont like it either. Its really, really extra sweet and just fake nasty tasting. I dont recommend it....not even a little bit...unless you are really really thirsty and there is nothing else to drink.
Lauren R.
Everyone loves these! They are great for large gatherings or summer days, and perfect size to put in your lunch box! They are readily available at major supermarkets and affordable on every budget! There are a variety of flavors and options so you can please everyone!
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This the roarin water were not my favorite. I definitely prefer the original ones. They just don’t have the same great taste. My kids and husband did like enjoy them. I would only buy them again if they wanted them but they are happy with the originals.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Does anyone know how much sugar these drinks contain and if my picky little children would like them?