BY CAPRI-SUN #10 in Juice

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple And Strawberry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Acetate.

• I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my k...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Teagan C.
I have grown up with Capri-Sun and we always purchased this flavor. It is delicious, refreshing, and a great drink for kids. It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around, and now I have to drink 3 of them to be refreshed, which isn't economical. But for kids, it's great and easy to hold. But it isn't the most portable with the straw. It spills all over the place if you aren't careful.
Stephanie S.
My daughter absolutely loves Capri suns. It’s the perfect amount of juice for a little one, they now have clear bottoms so you can see what’s going on in them. My own downside is that the top flap sometimes interferes with the placement of the straw, so I end up folding it down for my daughter before giving it to her.
Venus L.
This type of juices are perfect for get together occasions, parties 🎉 or simply as a snack for people of all ages! It is made from real fruits and it tastes amazing! I recommend it for everybody 👏💯💝☀️🙌😋
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I have been buying Capri Suns for my family since my kids were able to hold one in their hands - today they are 13-27 years old and still go to the fridge drawer for a cool sweet drink! Even the grand babies love this sweet juice! The roaring water are a get quencher as well- my husband will even drink those! Great product
Caitlin G.
I try to keep these for my daughter when she’s burnt out from water overload. She loves them, they’re affordable, and it’s awesome that they’re pre portioned packages. I also love that they were changed to clear bottomed packaging so you can be sure the juice is still good.
kandiss J.
Im not really liking this flavor....at all. I love all the other Capri Sun flavors but this one. My kids dont like it either. Its really, really extra sweet and just fake nasty tasting. I dont recommend it....not even a little bit...unless you are really really thirsty and there is nothing else to drink.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
I love Capri Sun but the strawberry kiwi flavor is my favorite. The combination of strawberries and kiwi mixed into a light juice is just so thirst satisfying! These don't last long at all but they are truly great! I wouldn't purchase an odd brand of these.
Autumn A.
Valrico , FL
This the roarin water were not my favorite. I definitely prefer the original ones. They just don’t have the same great taste. My kids and husband did like enjoy them. I would only buy them again if they wanted them but they are happy with the originals.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These are my favorite childhood drink to binge on sometimes in the store. I prefer getting the varsity boxes just because I get a little sick of one of the same flavor of anything but these do not disappoint if you have tried them before hahahahaha.
Heather M.
Scottsboro
My son favorite drink is this one the strawberry kiwi .. he can drink a whole box in 1 day. I can take him down the juice ail and he will pick this over in juice plus it comes with a straw so I don't have to find a cup ever time he wants a drink.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Does anyone know how much sugar these drinks contain and if my picky little children would like them?