BY CAPRI-SUN #37 in Juice

Strawberry flavored juice drink blend from concentrate with other natural flavor. 10 pouches Easy open pouch. Best when used by date printed on side of carton. Please refer to code numbers on side panel or on pouch when contacting us. 10% fruit juice. Pull open. Experience all the flavors of Capri Sun. see more...

• I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Doe...3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
These are delicious but they are so small the kids drink two in a row a lot of the time and they don't last very long. I would rather them drink more water and these will be their first choice if they are in the house so I actually don't buy these juice pouches anymore. I do like that there is less sugar than most but we will stick to buying them occasionally since they just don't last long around here and the kids drink double what they should in juices.
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
My children love Capri Sun Juice, it's a staple in our house. The price is mediocre for there only being 10 pouches, and when kids start getting bigger, those don't last long as all. They are by far the easiest pouch drink to open, no struggles, even from the littles. I'd like to see them come in a 12 count as I have 3 children and it'd be easier to divide them up instead of them bickering.
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
Lo ocupo para mis fiestas es tan práctico para que lo tomen los niños es barato en pre io y rico en sabor les encanta años niños y no tan niños y lo compro en bjs y me sale más barato
It occupied for my parties is so practical so it take them children is cheap in pre io and rich in flavor them love years children and not so children and it buy in bjs and I leaves more cheap
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I love these! They're like the adult versions of regular Capri sun packages. They have the same great flavor in a bigger package, cause let's face it, once you reach a certain age, you can definitely down that little Capri sun in ten seconds and it barely made a dent in satisfying your thirst. Lol. I love it. The resell able cap is also super convenient.
Mackenzie K.
Mackenzie K.
Danville, IL
Capri Sun will always be a great drink. Whether you're 6 or you're 36, you're going to love it. The flavors are great and it makes you feel like a little kid again. It's affordable and easy to store and drink. I buy it regularly, and I'd definitely become the soccer mom who brings a cooler of these to the games if it means drinking them all the time.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I've loved Capri Sun since I was a kid. Great flavor, very refreshing, a perfect summer drink. The only problem is... I'm an adult now. I take two drinks and the juice is gone. I understand they're marketing towards kids but they've been around long enough that the kids that first loved it are adults now! Revise your packaging to include us, please!
Jorene A.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
If it is Capri Sun, my kids love it. I like that it is not filled with artificial colors. I have always been fond of Capri Sun. However, the packaging leaves something to be desired. Kids love the packaging...it is fun to play with. But, what mom out there has not had to clean up a mess when the kiddos cannot resist giving the pouch a good squeeze?
Nicolle N.
Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
Capri Sun has always been a favorite of mine! I used to drink them as a kid, and now I purchase them for my own kiddos! Strawberry kiwi is my favorite flavor, but I think they're all delicious! Every time I take a drink, I am flooded with feelings of nostalgia and memories of drinking them on hot summer days or at the lunch table. Love Capri Sun!
lenissa C.
lenissa C.
I love buying the Capri sun to give to my children, i out it int their lunch bag and also every time we go out to parks specially now during summer time,i love to get them the strawberry kiwi wich is their fav and let me tell i love to have one from time to time as well since they taste so good, you can buy it in any local supermarket.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Awe, back to my childhood. My friend's house always had these, and we would drink so many of them over the summer on our adventures. I love that they're not a box, and can sort of be reshaped so they squish into bags, and backpacks. I still love them in the summer, it's so refreshing after mowing the lawn, or playing lawn games.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Does anyone know how much sugar these drinks contain and if my picky little children would like them?