BY CAPRI-SUN #12 in Juice

Ingredients: Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Apple And Strawberry Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid Natural Flavor, Vitamin E Acetate.

• I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Doe...3 Answers
Teagan C.
I have grown up with Capri-Sun and we always purchased this flavor. It is delicious, refreshing, and a great drink for kids. It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around, and now I have to drink 3 of them to be refreshed, which isn't economical. But for kids, it's great and easy to hold. But it isn't the most portable with the straw. It spills all over the place if you aren't careful.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Capri Suns! The strawberry kiwi flavored ones were the ones that I drank the most during my childhood, and some of my adulthood lol. The taste is refreshing on a hot day and light so you dont get bloated like some fruit juices do to your stomach. I would recommend these to everyone.
Kayla D.
I’m so thankful that Capri Suns made the bottoms see through. That way, you see what you’re getting before you get it. I appreciate that they took stride to make a better product after their debacle a few years back. Always striving to keep a nice product available for families on the go who have loved Capri Suns for decades.
sharee b.
Capri Suns are the best absolutely amazing! Great for on the go and this particular flavor works great for me . Kiwi & strawberry taste great. The kiwi & strawberry blend perfect together. The price is great also normally 1.99 and you get 10 in a box.
Stephanie S.
My daughter absolutely loves Capri suns. It’s the perfect amount of juice for a little one, they now have clear bottoms so you can see what’s going on in them. My own downside is that the top flap sometimes interferes with the placement of the straw, so I end up folding it down for my daughter before giving it to her.
Tatianna F.
This is my all time favorite capri-sun flavor. The strawberry and kiwi are noticing in this juice. It has the right amount of each flavor. You can take the drink on the go. It may be a little tougher for kids to get into since it has a straw but I personally like the straw instead of a lid.
Crystal F.
I buy these constantly for snack time for my children. My oldest child loves the kiwi strawberry and so do I! There's usually always a special on these, especially if you buy 2. There's so many great flavors and these aren't loaded with sugar. Definitely an affordable snack time essential!
Vicki S.
High point , NC
I have been buying Capri Suns for my family since my kids were able to hold one in their hands - today they are 13-27 years old and still go to the fridge drawer for a cool sweet drink! Even the grand babies love this sweet juice! The roaring water are a get quencher as well- my husband will even drink those! Great product
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Hayden P.
Olathe, KS
I honestly love this flavor of the strawberry kiwi Capri Sun and I think it’s one of my top 10 favorite drinks. But as I grew older of course I can down the tiny package in a mili second. I wish they had an adult friendly Capri Sun, especially with the juice pouch.
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Does anyone know how much sugar these drinks contain and if my picky little children would like them?