BY CAPRI-SUN

Strawberry flavored juice drink blend from concentrate with other natural flavor. 10 pouches Easy open pouch. Best when used by date printed on side of carton. Please refer to code numbers on side panel or on pouch when contacting us. 10% fruit juice. Pull open. Experience all the flavors of Capri Sun. see more...

• I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Doe...3 Answers
Teagan C.
I have grown up with Capri-Sun and we always purchased this flavor. It is delicious, refreshing, and a great drink for kids. It definitely isn't the cheapest thing around, and now I have to drink 3 of them to be refreshed, which isn't economical. But for kids, it's great and easy to hold. But it isn't the most portable with the straw. It spills all over the place if you aren't careful.
kandiss J.
Im not really liking this flavor....at all. I love all the other Capri Sun flavors but this one. My kids dont like it either. Its really, really extra sweet and just fake nasty tasting. I dont recommend it....not even a little bit...unless you are really really thirsty and there is nothing else to drink.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
This is the flavor my kids drink and love everyday in their school lunches , the price is right and they fit well in the lunch bags I love that the bottom of the pouch is now see through also and I would buy it again I buy a 40 pk every week
Heather |.
This is my favorite juice. I have been drinking it since I was little. While in college I always had some in my dorm. It doesn't contain a lot of sugar so it isn't too sweet. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend!
Laney O.
This juice is a perfect blend of strawberry and kiwi flavor. It’s best when it’s cold! It’s so refreshing and tasty. It tastes just like actual fruit, and it’s not that high in calories. It’s pretty cheap when bought in bulk boxes.
jasper c.
san bernardino
i remember always having this as a kid. honestly my favorite drink. i don’t like how the packaging is so small because hey, adults can have caprisun. the flavor is always consistently great and i overall love it. i recommend these to people who just love juice
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Got these for my child & couldn't help drinking them myself. Lol. They're packaging is very durable. Very affordable. I love kiwi so it mixed with strawberry was the perfect combo. I even bought some to keep at my moms for them to drink.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are my absolute favorites to buy for the kids. All kids that come over love them, my kids love them and even sometimes I love them. Good taste and usually can get the 3 packs for $6 at Walmart.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
They taste amazing but don't pack enough of a punch. My nephew could drink a whole box of these and still be thirsty. Okay maybe not truly but the point is still there, they should make them a little bigger.
Jennifer A.
My son loves this juice. I like how its affordable & perfect for on the go! I never found anything inside the drinks. I sure hope i dont but i do recommend. I would drink it myself too!
Ashley W.
Elizabeth City, NC
I have been looking for a low sugar juice to give to my kids. Does anyone know how much sugar these drinks contain and if my picky little children would like them?