Capri Sun® Strawberry Juice Drink

by Capri-Sun

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Apple Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun® Strawberry Juice Drink!
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
I enjoy a good Capri Sun, but when it comes to strawberry flavored juice this is not the best choice. Or a very good one. It has an odd after taste as well. I has maybe three and decide not to have any more. I myself would not recommend this flavor. But the brand is two thumbs up.
Ketzi T.
Austin, TX
What child does not love juices, good at parties and fun activities on the soccer field, they are the first and the ones that never miss, they are good and their taste is delicious
Katie S.
These are quick and easy to pack for lunch or a snack. Not something I would drink all the time or give to the kids all the time because there is not much nutritional value and the packaging is not recyclable. But they taste good more like kool-aid then juice. These are good when youre in a hurry but not a substitute for real juice and water.
Estephanie  C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My children loved this nutritious alternative and a good balance of rich and healthy, this is the best option you can find on the market today. I recommend it, it tastes good at a point that is not very sweet for our children.
Lindsay  M.
Akron, OH
Who didn’t grow up drinking Capri suns?!? I mean they were at every birthday party, bbq, youth sporting event, and play date. I’m 27 and every now and again I’ll buy a box or two just for a quick snack.
Ronnee G.
Mandan, ND
These are one of my favorite drinks to indulge in every once and a while. Fruit punch is by far my favorite flavor! I like the clear bottoms so you can see inside the pouch.
Angela C.
Agawam, MA
Best drink for kids. When i have my cousins over they like it a lot. the package is convenient and kids no not spill the drink.
Bethany  B.
Cleveland, TN
I haven’t had these in a wild, but i I like them. Obviously as an adult I need more than one to get full! Price is a little high what the amount.
ana H.
My daughter loves Capri Sun juices. She's tried every flavor. She really likes this one. I love these juice pouches because they are easy for taking on the go. They are also the perfect size. These are perfect for birthday parties and there's no fear that kids will make a mess or spill on floor.
Alexia  A.
Jamestown, OH
Strawberry capri -suns are best when you have cook outs and family events. They are a very good flavor , I wouldn’t personally change anything about this drink . I would recommend to others it’s very tasty !!

Looking for your answer?