BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Apple Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
If i can give this no stars i really would. Many cases of people slurping up mold in their straw particularly children. How can a company be so careless to let this happen over and over?! Horrible quality control. I am disgusted and also like many other juices this is chemicals in a pouch i can't believe people are so blind and give this to their children.
Jackie M.
Greenville, OH
The kids like these. We've brought them off and on when they were little and growing up and sometimes still do. The only problem I have with them as with little ones they like to squeeze them and make a mess. Other than that the flavors are good and there are several to choose from.
Sophia T.
I buy this for my kids all the time, it’s perfect for their lunch boxes.i find myself sneaking some of the pouches for myself because they are so good. The flavor is amazing and I will continue to buy.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love Capri sun and the flavor is amazing! It is so light and so refreshing on a hot day. There is not much sugar in this drink and it is a good option if you need some flavor. Give this flavor a try, you won’t regret it!
Taniya H.
Rialto, CA
Capri sun strawberry is amazing. Easy to pack and go. Great for kids. I would definitely recommend any to anyone. They're relatively cheap. I would definitely give 5 stars. Would definitely buy again
Sarah H.
This is the only Capri Sun juice that my daughter will drink. She is a picky eater and can tell when I swap it out for a different one because of the strawberry flavoring. She absolutely loves it.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I get this flavor because it is my son's favorite. He loves them cold or warm. And this flavor seems to be pretty cheap! Would recommend if you like strawberry flavored items!
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love these and their convenience. My kid loves them as do i. My mom use to always keep these in the fridge. Tastes great and are kid friendly to open.
Frecita C.
Fort Myers, FL
Estos jugos les encantan a mis hijos,Ah y gran variedad de sabores a escoger me gusta comprarlo cada semana y tener almacenados
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
This doesn't taste as much as strawberries as you would think. But still very good. I find myself having my kids drinks.