Capri Sun® Strawberry Juice Drink uploaded by sunny🇲🇽 S.

BY CAPRI-SUN #84 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Apple Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Capri Sun® Strawberry Juice Drink
Love CAPRISUN!! I will drink two or three on a really hot day. I like that they come in a variety of flavors but the strawberry and strawberry with kiwi are my best. I definelty recommend them for on the go or to back in a kids lunch. They should make them in larger quantities.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
If i can give this no stars i really would. Many cases of people slurping up mold in their straw particularly children. How can a company be so careless to let this happen over and over?! Horrible quality control. I am disgusted and also like many other juices this is chemicals in a pouch i can't believe people are so blind and give this to their children.
Jackie M.
Greenville, OH
The kids like these. We've brought them off and on when they were little and growing up and sometimes still do. The only problem I have with them as with little ones they like to squeeze them and make a mess. Other than that the flavors are good and there are several to choose from.
Sarah H.
This is the only Capri Sun juice that my daughter will drink. She is a picky eater and can tell when I swap it out for a different one because of the strawberry flavoring. She absolutely loves it.
Luso R.
Glendale, CA
Growing up this was allll my mother would buy us cause we loved it. It tasted good and they are in some pouches that wont spill... there perfect for all ages and perfect for kids or anyone on the go..
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I get this flavor because it is my son's favorite. He loves them cold or warm. And this flavor seems to be pretty cheap! Would recommend if you like strawberry flavored items!
Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
My kids enjoy these very much. They can drink the whole box if I let them. I don't think it's overly sweet like a cup of Kool aid. My daughter says it taste like real strawberry juice. This is her favorite flavor
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
My daughters favorite juice, hands down. The flavor is amazing, and I love how travel friendly it is. She’s 3 and she’s easily able to put the straw in for herself and it helps minimize messes, especially in the car.
Mariah R.
Clintwood, VA
Definitely tastes like strawberries and is so good for the entire family! This is the one product we make sure to buy for family get together‘ sir parties for the kids or even adults!! Very affordable!!!
Ashtyn W.
I used to buy this a lot more often but saw a article about mold being found in a Capri sun. Ever since then I am weary about buying these. Still an awesome flavor tho and wish I could get past that article.