BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Pear And Apple Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
If i can give this no stars i really would. Many cases of people slurping up mold in their straw particularly children. How can a company be so careless to let this happen over and over?! Horrible quality control. I am disgusted and also like many other juices this is chemicals in a pouch i can't believe people are so blind and give this to their children.
Jackie M.
Greenville, OH
The kids like these. We've brought them off and on when they were little and growing up and sometimes still do. The only problem I have with them as with little ones they like to squeeze them and make a mess. Other than that the flavors are good and there are several to choose from.
Laura S.
Dayton, NV
Kids love Capri suns and drink it constantly. I like that they have reduced the sugar in all their juices and that they don’t market specifically at the kids. As long as my kids drink it and enjoy it, I’ll keep it stocked for them.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
My daughters favorite juice, hands down. The flavor is amazing, and I love how travel friendly it is. She’s 3 and she’s easily able to put the straw in for herself and it helps minimize messes, especially in the car.
Sydney P.
Syracuse, NY
I absolutely love Capri sun and the flavor is amazing! It is so light and so refreshing on a hot day. There is not much sugar in this drink and it is a good option if you need some flavor. Give this flavor a try, you won’t regret it!
Taniya H.
Cherry valley, CA
Capri sun strawberry is amazing. Easy to pack and go. Great for kids. I would definitely recommend any to anyone. They're relatively cheap. I would definitely give 5 stars. Would definitely buy again
Sarah H.
This is the only Capri Sun juice that my daughter will drink. She is a picky eater and can tell when I swap it out for a different one because of the strawberry flavoring. She absolutely loves it.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This is a good little drink to have at the house for when the kids want a snack and a little something to drink. It has easy to use packaging, and they are super affordable so I buy in bulk. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah O.
Gahanna
My sons favorite #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I get this flavor because it is my son's favorite. He loves them cold or warm. And this flavor seems to be pretty cheap! Would recommend if you like strawberry flavored items!