Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.

BY CAPRI-SUN #13 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Grape Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Ashley S.
My family loves Capri Sun. We were scared off by all the mold issues but now that they have redo their packaging and you can see thru the bottom I feel safe buying them. They love all the flavors but their favorite is the Splash Cooler. They say its very refreshing. Mom tested Kid approved :-)
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
We love Capri Sun. I drank them when I was a kid & my kids love them too! Perfect for birthday parties, to pack in the cooler for trips or just whatever. The packaging makes them very easy. My kids loved them in the beach this year
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
The best juice for snacks is Capri sun. The flavor is just right, but I sure hope in the future it gets improved a little. I have been drinking Capri sun for over three years. It taste good. I would definitely try it again without second thoughts.
Hallie R.
Apollo Beach, FL
The quintessential juice pouch. Sometimes I buy these just for the nostalgia factor. They make great lunch drinks for an on-the-go situation and kids love them. This flavor rocks and I've always liked it because they don't change much. Fine by me!
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
My sisters basketball team loves these things at practice. They are inexpensive and easy to transport from place to place. They are easy for children to drink out of and found to be very tasty. Sometimes the straw will brake but it's very unlikely
Marlena G.
San Bernardino, CA
I absolutely love these! They're a bit small, but it doesn't bother me. I always buy the bigger boxes since the single ones only contain 10. Other imitation juices just don't taste as good. I will buy these as Long as I'm physically able!!!!
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
My kids love capri sun. its almost the only juice they will drink. i like that they changed the packaging and removing artificial colors. so it made me more inclined to buy it. it definitely met my expectations and would recommend to other moms
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Splash cooler is one of the best flavors there is. I have bought this particular one forever it seems. We all love these in my household. So easy to carry. Kids don't have any issues with the packaging as far as opening them. All around a great product and will continue to purchase them
Tiffany R.
San Marcos, CA
I remember these as a kid, and now my son gets to enjoy them like I did! As an adult, I feel like there isn't enough juice in a pouch for me, but for the kids, it's great! It's perfect that they come in boxes of several, so it's an easy and great buy for sports teams, parties, etc.
Veronica B.
You seriously can't go wrong with Capri Sun. This juice drink was my absolute favorite growing up and my mom always had a few boxes near by to keep us kids happy. Delicious flavor and not too sweet! I might have to go out and buy some, since it reminds me so much of childhood!