Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.

BY CAPRI-SUN #31 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Grape Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Melinda T.
Fort Worth , Tx
I buy these for my child’s school lunches. She loves them and they are affordable especially since they sell this brand at aldi. It’s good value and I’ve never had any complaints!
Maria V.
Joliet , IL
I like a prison but I wish they were a little bit bigger they’re really good I remember when my mom send me on a field trip or even in school lunches send me one of these.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
This juice...brings me back to my childhood! Now I purchase this for my kids. Great taste, decent price. My kids love it. I do wish they were a bit bigger as my kids are always left wanting more.
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
These are a great drink and flavor. My daughter takes in her lunch box. This flavor is great and refreshing. Great value. Though they should up the amount in the pouch but i do recommend and will repurchase.
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
My kids love the taste and so do I. Easy to get straw in. Love these for traveling and packing lunches. They aren’t always cost effective though. I usually only buy when there happens to be a sale.
Elisha M.
Ashland
Caprisun is the best kind of juice. It was like gold when I was a kid and still kinda is. It’s that kinda thing that just makes your day brighter when you have one in your hands.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is a great product, I really like it. I will continue using this product. I think that the price is in a good range and affordable. I would highly suggest this product to other friends and family. :)
Bri R.
These are a childhood staple. They are so readily available, you can find them at all grocery stores and convenient stores, and inexpensive. These are fun for children to drink, it's rare to drink out of a pouch. They are tasty, this being a fruit punch flavor. However, if your child tends to knock their drinks over this won't be for you, once the straw is in, you can not close it.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Me and my family would buy this when we are traveling on the road with the kids. Easy to store, no spill drink is excellent for kids to grab when they are strapped to their seats. The taste is good. For a decent value, in a traveling budget, this drink is the best. Highly recommended.
Maggie R.
The best of the Capri sun flavors. I think splash cooler is the right mix of fruit flavors. Four stars because these never last long enough and the sugar in them is probably extremely high, but they're a great lunch box snack for kids

back