Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Grape Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Amazon
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
I have a lot of kids and it is a nephews I’ll live really close so I make sure I have a box of these at my house at all times. It is easy for them to put the strong one and they love the taste. And I also packed days and kids lunches are small enough but they get the job done
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
These aren't the healthiest drinks and they dont last but two sips. I more so buy them for myself than my son. They're a nice treat and this flavor is my favorite of any of the cooler or any other flavors. I cant say how accurate it is to the fruits depicted in the box but it's a nice quick drink, especially in the summer.
Alyssa J.
Schererville, IN
Although my kids love them and they are the easiest to pack for my son’s soccer games, I wouldn’t choose them for myself. There is so much sugar in these, and that being said, I’m not sure I really will be buying them for my son if I don’t have to.
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
My kids drink this juice up like it's candy. I can buy a box and it will be gone within 2 days. I normally get the 30 pack of juice so it can last me a week. I love that they have water ones so theres not much sugar in them. I dislike juices that have alot of sugar. Its not healthy for kids.
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Caprisun! I’ve been drinking it for years and I’ll never get tired of it. All the flavors taste amazing and I think the new clear-bottom pouches are very innovative! Definitely one of my favorite on-the-go drinks!
Sara M.
O Fallon, MO
Capri Sun are such a great drink for me to add to my daughters lunches for school. The straw is easy to work so she is able to open it without help - which I’m sure her teachers appreciate. They’re a great flavor too.
Kimberly S.
Lincoln, NE
It's good, but it's incredibly sugary. I won't let my kids drink this, nothing about it is real, just plain sugar. The straws are also easy to peel off, but also easy to lose, which wastes the one you have if it disappears.
Stacey R.
Orlando , FL
These have been around since I was a child and while I may not support all the artificial flavorings in these, they have been a life saver they are great for traveling with your little ones and no dirty dishes!!!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are always a good go to for he summertime splash pads trips, any outing with the kids really. Or parties, they are cheap and kids love them! I sneak one or two every once in a while so I definitely recommend!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
But were you really a 90s baby if you didn’t have these bad boys in your lunch box? They are so nostalgic and taste so good to this day. I don’t get them often but when I do they still taste exactly the same.