Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, APPLE AND GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATES, CITRIC ACID, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Buy on Walmart*
Denise B.
NJ
I love it and my whole family loves it! This is great for that mom that's always on the go. Just put it in your purse, backpack or cooler. This flavor isn't too sweet and the amount of 1 pouch is more than enough!
Bri R.
These are a childhood staple. They are so readily available, you can find them at all grocery stores and convenient stores, and inexpensive. These are fun for children to drink, it's rare to drink out of a pouch. They are tasty, this being a fruit punch flavor. However, if your child tends to knock their drinks over this won't be for you, once the straw is in, you can not close it.
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Me and my family would buy this when we are traveling on the road with the kids. Easy to store, no spill drink is excellent for kids to grab when they are strapped to their seats. The taste is good. For a decent value, in a traveling budget, this drink is the best. Highly recommended.
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
Splash cooler is one of my favorite flavors of Capri Suns! This is great for lunches and for snack for kiddos. I use this for parties in my classroom for my students or on special occasions. They love them and they are easier than buying cups and bottles of juice.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
My sisters basketball team loves these things at practice. They are inexpensive and easy to transport from place to place. They are easy for children to drink out of and found to be very tasty. Sometimes the straw will brake but it's very unlikely
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
The best of the Capri sun flavors. I think splash cooler is the right mix of fruit flavors. Four stars because these never last long enough and the sugar in them is probably extremely high, but they're a great lunch box snack for kids
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the kiddos. They have lots of differant flavors. I'm not gunna lie I have from Time to time stolen one for myself hahahah taste great and always cold. They fit perfect in the fridge or the ice chest. Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
Splash cooler is the greatest caprisun flavor! I haven't had a child not like it and I enjoy it myself. They aren't too expensive and they are very convenient and easy to travel with. I definitely recommend this product, especially to people with children!
Missy V.
I buy these all the time because my kids really like them. They are really affordable and totally convenient to pack for lunches. I drink them on occasion and they taste pretty good. I like that they have tons of different flavors to pick from.
Hannah K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Capri Sun is very very yummy. Capri sun is an iconic brand that has been with me for many years and I am still not tired of it, surprisingly. It is in a very convenient pouch that does not leak or take up a lot of room in the trash can. The flavors are well-developed and I want everyone to have some.