Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: FILTERED WATER, SUGAR, APPLE AND GRAPE JUICE CONCENTRATES, CITRIC ACID, STRAWBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Buy on Walmart*
Denise B.
NJ
I love it and my whole family loves it! This is great for that mom that's always on the go. Just put it in your purse, backpack or cooler. This flavor isn't too sweet and the amount of 1 pouch is more than enough!
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Great for the kiddos. They have lots of differant flavors. I'm not gunna lie I have from Time to time stolen one for myself hahahah taste great and always cold. They fit perfect in the fridge or the ice chest. Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink
Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
Martha G.
Virginia
Delicious flavor. Affordable. Addictive. Great value, repeating consumer. Can be found at target, Walmart, grocery stores. Not real fruit juice. Not enough liquid in pouch. Packaging could be improved. Will buy again.
Emma B.
Great for lunch boxes or on the go trips. I have had capri sun juice pouches for as long as I can remember and I now love that they have a clear bottom so you can actually see your juice.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
You are never too old for Capri Sun love this when I'm looking for a little something sweet and refreshing! You can't ever go wrong and I love the pouches, just brings me back to my childhood and are pretty travel friendly.
Natasha L.
Rockmart, GA
These are great for sport days for our family. With one in softball with traveling to tournaments, these get cold fast and are refreshening for the kids.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
I tried this one out of curiosity and it was deliciously good. You can taste the apple the most in it. Which makes it be more different from the otjers.
Melanie S.
Brooklyn, NY
My childhood drink! which lets be real I still buy from time to time. I love these little juice packs and they are great for a quick refreshment
Kayla B.
A cold capri sun is a great way to cool off in the hot summer. The juice is nice and fruity, and the portion sizes are perfect