Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Jeremiah f.Capri Sun® Splash Cooler Juice Drink uploaded by Susan M.

BY CAPRI-SUN #45 in Juice

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Apple And Grape Juice Concentrates, Citric Acid, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Buy on Walmart*
Giovanny D.
I remember when my mom used to buy these for my young siblings when we would go out to the beach or to the park. Sometimes also when we had a party, this were it! I like some of the flavors, but not others, but that’s just me. They are actually good. I would tell everyone to buy these. Ps. your kids will love you.
Alyssa J.
Schererville, IN
Although my kids love them and they are the easiest to pack for my son’s soccer games, I wouldn’t choose them for myself. There is so much sugar in these, and that being said, I’m not sure I really will be buying them for my son if I don’t have to.
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
My kids drink this juice up like it's candy. I can buy a box and it will be gone within 2 days. I normally get the 30 pack of juice so it can last me a week. I love that they have water ones so theres not much sugar in them. I dislike juices that have alot of sugar. Its not healthy for kids.
Shayla L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love Caprisun! I’ve been drinking it for years and I’ll never get tired of it. All the flavors taste amazing and I think the new clear-bottom pouches are very innovative! Definitely one of my favorite on-the-go drinks!
Patricia O.
Capri Sun Juice Drink Pacific CoolerCapri-Sun Tropical PunchCapri Sun® Roaring Waters Fruit PunchGreat for on the go in the lunch or in the diaper bag. Quick and refreshing quench the thirst
Stacey R.
Orlando, FL
These have been around since I was a child and while I may not support all the artificial flavorings in these, they have been a life saver they are great for traveling with your little ones and no dirty dishes!!!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Lauren R.
These are perfect for on the go! They pack so. Well for travel and snacks after practice or games! Picnics are a breeze with these, and they’re good for you too! I would definitely recommend since they taste great, and are so affordable!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are so convenient for lunches, on the go drink or field trips. The price is good on these. I usually buy at Sam’s club so I can have a big case. My boys love these. I would recommend to others.
Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Favorite Capri. Again I do wish the sugar content was a little lower, but it is a refreshing drink and it’s not soda and my kids love it . It packs well and I’ve three kids so easy is a big plus for me.