Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK

by Capri-Sun

Serving Size: 6.000 Servings per Container: 1.000 Containers per Package: 10.000 Form: liquid

Serving Size: 6.000 ounces

Flavor: mixed fruit,

Servings per Container: 10

Form: liquid

Containers per Package: 10.000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK!
Connelly Spg, NC
My kid loves these. Not as much "juice" compared to other brands so isn't quite as unhealthy. Tastes great.
Satellite Bch, FL
1,407 reviews
Reputable brand and great product! I recommend this product to everyone! Delicious drink with good ingredients.
Alleman
Best flavor ever. My family prefers the flavor over others. Wish the pouches were offered in a larger size
Ashburn, VA
I had bought these for my friends' kids and they liked it so much that the box got empty in few mins.
Not as sweet and sugary but still super delicious for all the little ones in my family
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter (5) loves to take these for her snack at school! They taste good and are decent for her - not as good for her as plain water, but what kindergartener do you know who drinks straight water?

Looking for your answer?