Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK

by Capri-Sun

Serving Size: 6.000 Servings per Container: 1.000 Containers per Package: 10.000 Form: liquid

Serving Size: 6.000 ounces

Flavor: mixed fruit,

Servings per Container: 10

Form: liquid

Containers per Package: 10.000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK!
Hobart, IN
These are my kids go to juvie! They are quick and easy to open. They like all the flavors of these juices. They are also great for parties.
Apple valley, MN
Great alternative to sugary juice boxes. Easy to throw in the kids lunch box or take with when it’s your turn to bring snacks to the game
Purchased at: Target
My kids love juice boxes. I love the natural ingredients, healthier choice. My kids love these and I love knowing it's good for them.
Fort Jennings
My son loves drinking the roarin waters capri sun packets. He especially loves the fruit punch. They are the perfect size for him.
Great drink for little kids birthday parties but they go super fast so you have to buy multiple packs for it to last a while
Northglenn
I love this brand! Love juice ! Tastes amazing kids love it! Super tasty! Super affordable. Would recommend and repurchase!
Anaheim, CA
I only get these drinks when I go to the pool or the beach. They’re okay, they’re more watered down than the original ones.
Lawrenceville, GA
Purchased at: Target
These are my 6 year olds favorite juice box. Hands down all we buy... we switch flavors up.... but this is what he wants.
Round Rock
Purchased at: H-E-B
Buy these for the kids, both for lunches and for the toddler. Works for the toddler, since if he spills, it's clear, lol.
Norton
The kids and their friends all like them. Good for packed lunches and a quick drink on the go for the weekends.

Looking for your answer?