Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK

by Capri-Sun

Serving Size: 6.000 Servings per Container: 1.000 Containers per Package: 10.000 Form: liquid

Serving Size: 6.000 ounces

Flavor: mixed fruit,

Servings per Container: 10

Form: liquid

Containers per Package: 10.000

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Capri Sun Roaring Waters Fruit Punch 6OZ 10PK!
I love buying the Roaring waters juice drinks for my child. They have a less sugar the the other Capri suns and other popular juice brands. My daughter loves the taste and so do I! I buy these juices every time we want some juice in the house.
Sutersville, PA
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
We love these! We pick different flavors every time and come back to this one often. Very affordable and love the clear bottom so you can see the color of the liquid. Fit great in a lunchbox or purse.
Lafayette, IN
Love this juice!! Send with my daughter to school for lunch daily and she loves it so much. We also keep extras in the fridge all the time for all her friends to have when over and playing outside. Great refreshment!!!
I love that Capri Sun has come out with flavored waters that aren’t sparkling. I can’t handle much carbonation, so these are perfect when I want something more than just plain water!
I used to love these as a kid but I had them recently and they’re not as good as I remember. They tasted like a bland juice with too much sugar. I see how they appeal to parents and children because of the convenience but they definitely weren’t that good.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: Target
I like these because they are easy to put in kids lunches. The only things i don’t like is that they are filled with sugar and sometimes they lose their straws.
Carrollton , GA
Great product for the kids they absolutely love these ! Highly recommend ! They have several different flavors and the are easy for on the go ! Taste amazing !
Mayfield
You can never go wrong with Capri Suns, affordable, plenty, and tasty and a great way to treat kids. Also freezing them into slushes are great for hot days.
Jersey
Wasn't a fan ! Not very favorable for me but The kiddos liked them . The do quench thier thirst they say and don't drink as many as regular Capris.
Purchased at: Target
I wish these were made in a 64 oz jug!!! So good ! I drink one a day , and pack one with my kids lunches. Refreshing and reasonable priced !

Looking for your answer?