BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract, Natural Flavor.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
The roaring waters Capri-sun drinks are a little watered down. The kids seem to like these kind tho. They are cheaper than the original ones too. You can find them almost anywhere! Good drink to have a snack with or for dinner or lunch! I would most definitely recommend these to parents around the world! They are pretty tasty and easy simple pouches. Yes go try them! They aren’t bad for you either!
Samantha D.
Madison , SD
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great for on the go or just everyday. They do have a little much sugar than what I like to give my son but hey it’s his treat! I love the see through bottoms now because it gives me a piece of mind knowing I can look at what’s in it. We like to freeze these and cut the tops of in the summer and eat them with a spoon!
Kayla E.
Duvall, WA
I drank these all through school in my lunch and loved them. I always preferred the roarin waters brand because it waters down the juice! I also drank these every day while pregnant. They kept me hydrated and were a nice sweet drink.
isabel :.
Brooklyn, NY
Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters is seriously underrated! I always found regular Capri Sun to be too sweet and sugary, so roarin waters is the perfect amount of sugar in a juice. It’s a great refresher and perfect amount of juice.
Lauren R.
These are so good! Capri Suns are so easy to pack and have for games, lunches, or snacks, and they store so well! Everyone loves the flavors, and I love that the kids are drinking something much better than sodas or artificial juices!
Laney O.
Orlando
I️ love this juice! It has the best strawberry kiwi blend. It tastes just like real fruit. Best of all, it’s much lower in calories than the original. It’s cheap, especially when bought in bulk, and I️ will be buying this again!!
Jaclyn T.
Cleveland, GA
These are an awesome juice choice for my pre schooler. They have great flavor, so he drinks it better than water. It's even better because it has less sugar than other juice. My son can even put the straw in it himself now. The only downfall is, they spill easier with my one year old around. Other than that, we only wish they came in a bigger size pouch he drinks them so fast!
Melissa A.
los angeles
I love Caprisuns! I also love Strawberries and Kiwi! This has all the things I love mixed into one. Very refreshing. I think this is great to add to your lunch and a good drink for parties. Recommend 10/10
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
What can I say the kids love Capri Sun Roarin Waters. I like that they are made with no artificial color, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners and they don’t contain high fructose corn syrup unlike some kids drinks do.
Yesenia Q.
Compton, CA
I love this flavor of caprisun and I love it when its so cold or when you can get it to a slushie consistency and cut off the top of the juice and just go to town on it, I love it!