suggested searches
Capri Sun Refreshers Orange Pineapple Tango naturally flavored with other natural flavors Juice Drink from concentrate, 10 ct. Box
Capri-Sun

11%

3 star

2 star

1 star

Love these juice coolers. They are refreshing as the name states. They are good for on the go or for times when you don't want messes! I only wish they came in a bigger size but other then that its a bang for your buck!
The first to write you an opportunity . I will try again tomorrow morning and thenthe the same time . It will appear  in a few weeks ago by the way , I will have 8 the same thing as well as other than a year and the other side of 6 the same time . It is .c I was
This is a household favorite. My kids love all of the flavors available, but the Orange Pineapple TANGO from Capri Sun is by far their favorite of all. The combination of fruit flavors are both light and refreshing & aren't super sweet either- due to having 50% less sugar than other juice blends, which is always a plus, especially when it comes to my kiddies. These juice packs are super convenient and great for taking on the go. They are the perfect size for little hands to hold with ease, and my personal favorite- they're mess-free! Inexpensive and widely available!