BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water; Sugar; Pear, Grape, And Orange Juice Concentrates; Citric Acid; Pineapple And Apple Juice Concentrates; Natural Flavor.

Melissa D.
Northglenn
The juice is tasty, but the packaging is hard to deal with sometimes. I don’t like that if you pick up the juice, it squeezes and it usually squirts out a little bit. I usually just carefully hand it to my kid, but other than that, the juice is yummy and it’s easy to take with us on the go!
Nataly G.
Come on- childhood in a pouch here. Respect the pouch! Really good drinks and really easy to travel with, they come with a straw and everything. Pacific cooler is a good flavor, only one I steer clear from is strawberry kiwi! But other than that really good and nostalgic too.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
Pacific cooler is the only flavor I buy. It has just the right amount of sweet and tang that it neutralizes in your mouth. If you get a chance, put the Capri sun in the freezer and cut off the bottom when it’s ready to eat. It’s like a slushee!
Melissa A.
los angeles
I love this flavor. It tastes very nice. This is a great thing to add to lunches and a good treat for parties. Maybe even good for a goody bag because you can never go wrong with Caprisuns! Can be found at Target, Walmart, and several grocery stores
Bayley C.
I’ve been drinking these since I was a kid! They’re just too convenient and tasty. I love the pacific cooler flavor but I also enjoy the strawberry kiwi and splash cooler flavors. You’re never too old for your favorite childhood drink!
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I drunk these as a child and also before soccer games in high school lol. These are awesome and I wish they’d come in bigger sizes, like jugs maybe instead of the packs lol. Pacific cooler is my favorite flavor!!
Macy F.
Nashville, TN
Ever wish you could go back in time to a simpler day? This drink takes me straight back to my childhood of playing with worms and running barefoot. Or opening up your lunchbox, sitting next to a PB&J. Delicious nostalgia.
Kaylin T.
Brookport
I think I’ve tried every flavor of Capri Sun and they never disappoint. So fruity and sugary! I remember drinking them as a kid and every time it takes me back to those days!!
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Capri sun pacific flavour juice is my all time favorite. The juice goes down smoothly and quiches your thirst well. My children love them! The juice are very affordable and always on sale at my local Winn Dixie.
Ashley S.
Capri sun has always been a favorite brand of mine but these pacific coolers are not good. In my opinion they leave a horrible after taste that make it hard to even finish a pouch. I will not be buying this flavor again