Capri Sun® Organic Tropical Punch Juice Drink uploaded by Diane A.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic Orange Juice Concentrate, Organic Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor.

• My girls love Capri Suns. How does the organic version co...2 Answers
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
Capri Sun has been around since I can remember, I drank them as a child and now my child drinks them. They’re perfect for packing in your kid’s lunch for school, all kids love them. They taste good and are super convenient, love that they have an organic option now.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Maggie J.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t give my children much juice but for parties and events I allow them to drink this juice. They seem to like the taste and always come back asking for more!
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
My kids love these organic Capri suns! I’m glad they made the organic and roaring waters Obed those are the ones I buy in bulk at sams club and Costco. I prefer them over other juices because it has less sugar and they taste the same
Ruthie N.
I buy this for my son but very member of the family drink it and it is organic so that is a plus it taste good it is the perfect amount of juice that we need and the packag is so convenient and practical.
Maria V.
Good juice for my kids with a nice packaging and easy to take every where when we go out, taste really good and most important is organic, it has a great value and can be recommended to others for its quality
kristen r.
Northfield, OH
Capri sun makes me feel like a little kid again. They are simple travel juices that you can take on the go with you for adults! They can be a bit pricey if you don’t find them on sale. I wait for the sale pricing.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Capri Sun® Juice Drink Grape is an excellent drink choice for my son. He loves the flavor and of course it's healthier than soda. Water would be preferred, but IL take this in exchange!
Amanda R.
Woodstock, GA
Freaking lot this stuff. It takes me right back to being a kid. I really enjoy how these do not need to be refrigerated. My husband and I both still really enjoy these!
Makeup L.
Really good flavor! I buy it for my son and He loves it! It’s more natural and about the flavor, there is no difference between the organic and the original one!
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
My girls love Capri Suns. How does the organic version compare with the original as far as taste and flavor? I'm all for switching to organic, but want to make sure there isn't a vast difference in taste before I buy the product.