BY CAPRI-SUN

ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate, Organic Red Grape Juice Concentrate, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

Buy on Amazon
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
CAPRI SUN! We absolutely love the Capri sun juice pouches. They are awesome for the kids to have with a snack or with lunch. They are amazingly affordable. The packaging is great and the REDUCED SUGAR, EVERY mom can thank the company for that!
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Stock up on these for the school year or during the summer so my kids can just grab them out of the fridge. They love them. Freezing them for a few hours is fun to make a freezie.
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
Very good drink. I like the taste and the sugar content isn't bad for my son. I add these in my 5 year olds lunch box all the time. It's not too sweet, which I love.
gabriela m.
Needville, TX
love the organic capri-sun very good than the other one I'm a repeat customer i will always buy this to my little brother he loves it so much and which it could have more capri-suns its great packaging my brother cannot open it so good defenently i would buy it again ( excuse my spelling)
Melanie J.
Greensburg , PA
My daughter is beyond the juice box and pouch phase however every now and then i will buy a box. She enjoys the grape flavor the most. I like that the product is easy to use and that this brand does offer organic for a little bit more in cost. The flavor is light and good.
Janée J.
These are nice for my kiddo, and I really like that they are providing organic options. However, for my personal taste, I did not like the grape flavor. I thought it tasted way too artificial and watered down.
Esther G.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
My child loves this stuff. I have been trying to make good decisions for what goes on with my child's diet but I didn't want to limit her. Especially when people have birthday parties. She never had Capri Sun before, she is a toddler. So I figured I would purchase these for her to try and she doesn't mind them! Price point is alright. And it's not like my toddler drinks this every single day so the juice lasts for a long while. Will continue to purchase.
Charlee R.
Saint Paul, MN
When I found out that Capri Sun had made organic juice pouches I was eager to try the new product. The taste was really good and it made me happy to find more organic products out.The packaging was great because of the clear bottom to make sure it was safe.This is something I would be willing to purchase again.
Taylor B.
Baltimore, MD
Capri sun organic grape juice drink 10-6 cl. Oz. pouches are very good because not only do they taste sweet but they are also organic which is very good for you. However when I drink it , it doesn't taste organic it just tastes like a normal Capri sun but I know it's not which is good.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA
These are definitely a must have for your kids when they're playing sports and you have to bring the drink for the week. I do find that the straw is still hard after all these years to punch through that little hole. I do wish they would make it easier. But I guess you get what you pay for.