Capri Sun® Organic Fruit Punch Juice Drink uploaded by Janderie L.

BY CAPRI-SUN

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Apple Juice Concentrate, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Organic Orange Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor.

Angela L.
Fort Wright
Love that this comes as an organic option now. It makes me feel less guilty as a mom when I give it my kids. I tend to buy this brand in the summer as it is so easy to drink by the pool! I usually only buy it for this reason.
Jill B.
We buy this for my daughter since she loves Capri sun. I give it a 3 star though because of the ingredient list. With juices like this, I normally add extra water to dilute. I buy this at Costco since it's inexpensive there.
QueenTequila H.
This is my favorite Caprisun Fruit Juice out of akl of them. Fruit punch is my absolute favorite. I love how the flavor is always fruit punch and never is watered down. Flavors are always there and everytime I get it never fails me. It tastes like heaven to me. They better not stop making these because I will lose it if they do.
Stephanie N.
Boca Raton, FL
My daughter loves Capri sun fruit punch. I love the fact that it is organic. She loves the sweet taste. We purchase it on a regular basis and they are also great for play dates and birthday parties. They are also a great value! Would recommend and definitely repurchase
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
We pack a snack for our son everyday for school and alwaus like juice pouches for when we go places. This is our go to juice for our boys. It tastes great and easy for them to hold.
Eleanore J.
Haines City, FL
I buy these juice pouches often. I love the taste and that there is an organic option. The box that they come in is sturdy and stacks easily in the fridge for quick grab and go. My two favorite varieties are the Fruit Punch and the Tropical Punch.
Rafi M.
Jacksonville , FL
This juice is so easy to handle, I keep some in my diaper bag and the flavors are so yummy and differ the price is very good for all people it’s available every where , I live it , kids love. If u planning a party this is a key to get kids busy
Morrie M.
I love the idea that CapriSun has an organic juice line. It makes me feel like I'm giving my son a better drink option made with all natural juice vs a ton of artificial sugar.
Tiffany L.
Tenaha, TX
Stepson loves them, I don't see how. They're not very impressive and the flavor is lacking. I loved these as a kid, but the recipe has changed and they're not as good.
Jessica R.
Santa Clarita, CA
My kids love these juices I buy them when I make them a little party or to take to school for lunch I also keeps some at home I love how there organic and don’t how as much sugars as a regular

back