Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
We get these for our kids all the time and they love them. On a hot summer day these help keep them cool and they also taste great if you freeze them and eat it as a slushy
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This is the only juice box that my children will drink. I freeze them in the summer and throw them in their lunch box and by lunch they are still cold and ready to drink.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
My kids love this flavor. I like that they aren't messy and are a controlled serving size. I gave it 4 stars because of course it's not the healthiest beverage choice.
Katherin C.
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Lived this just because of its amazing taste. I love lemonade and it makes it better in yhe de cute little pouches. I think they are effect for kids. totally love!
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Only capri sun I'll purchase. BEST flavor they make! I love that it is kind of bitter. Wish they would make it in a larger size though. I drink them way too fast
Rhyanna K.
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Easy to take out for adventures or just enjoy in the back yard pool. Tasty, refreshing lemonade to go any where. Good on beach days. They just scram summer.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
Belleville, MI
These have the WORST flavor! It does not taste like lemonade to me, and for all of the extra sugar and calories I don't think that drinking it is worth it.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My kids enjoy these pouches, probably their favorite flavor. The lemonade isnot overly sweet, has a fresh taste compared to many other juice pouch drinks.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Gibsonia, PA
Come to our House, and you'll find a fridge full
Of these. It's our go-to for summer days and camping on the weekends. Super easy to drink and delicious.
Edina P.
Edina P.
Rockville, MD
Not only do these let me relive my elementary-high school days but the lemonade flavor is so refreshing! Definitely a good drink to liven up my workday!