Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Bobbi P.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City, CA
We buy these Capri-suns for the kids because it has less then the kolaide ones have with sugar and there more natural we mostly only get the lemonade or the flavored water for them.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
looking for a good summer treat? freeze this and it becomes frozen lemonade which is absolutely amazing and refreshing. my mom always got the big box so she could get a better deal.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
When I packed my kid's school lunches this was one of the Capri Sun's they requested. They love the lemonade flavor. I don't see them too often in stores. Not sure if it's seasonal.
I love capri sun lemonade because of how easy and fun the packaging is, it tastes nice and doesn't cost too much. Kids love them and adults too so all in all it is a great lemonade.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
These Capri sun lemonade pouches are awesome. Easy to use, great tasting and perfrct for kids. Picnics, lunch boxes, after sports drinks, and some Park time we always go to these.
Camerin F.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
My kids love Capri Sun drinks. This size is perfect for them. They don't seem like they are drinking it as fast as they do with the smaller size. It's great for school lunches.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
These taste amazing. These are something that are quick and easy to toss in your bag to take with you on the go. I use these for my lunch and they never spill around in my bag.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Raleigh, NC
Capri Sun Lemonade is a great treat on a warm summer day. I think it has a great flavor, even though it is a little sweet. I think it is great and well worth the money spent.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Vineland, NJ
I love that capri sun has no artificial colors and offers a flavored water, geared towards kids. My son has no idea he isn't getting full strength juice, that no one needs.
Gina H.
Gina H.
I was very disappointed when I tried these. It left my mouth dry and it did not meet my standards of lemonade. I will not buy this flavor again since it is not my favorite.