Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley A.
Sunbury, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I get them for my son but now and then I take one or have one with him. It's easy for him to grab something to drink on regular or for school or when we just running out real quick. But there just the right amount for kids and a tease for adults lol
Samantha D.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Definitely my favorite Capri Sun flavor of all. Not exactly a lemonade flavor, it's not the typical minute maid stuff but I'll still swallow 2 or 3 of these pouches in one sitting, or at a time! It's sweet and still has its touch of true bitter lemon sourness. So hard to explain but very good.
Olivia T.
Spring grove, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My mom always used to buy these for me for school lunches. They're a great size and the lemonade ones we always one of my favorites! The lemonade is slightly on the sour side which I like, but if you like it sweeter, I'd go with a different brand.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love Caprisons they are a very tasty and delicious drink. My sisters daughters love these. We can eat this with pretty much anything I would absolutely tell a mom or dads to buy this for their kids I'm positive they will love it
Tracey Y.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love lemonade but this brand is not the best. The juice is very bitter or either very bland. The packaging is great and catchs the customers eyes but the flavor is off. I would not recommend this exact flavorz
Shari E.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Even though I'm now in my 30's, Capri Sun lemonade is still my favorite drink to enjoy at the beach. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tart. It's perfectly portable and makes for easy cleanup. This will always be my go-to beach drink!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
We always have boxes of Capri suns in our house. Between our son, nephews, nieces, and all the little people in our neighborhood, we have to keep them stocked up. The lemonade is a neighborhood favorite.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Perfect for picnics, or packed lunches! Taste just like homemade lemonade and so easily transferable! My siblings love these and take them to school all the time! The packaging is so cute and convenient which is why they are so popular and well known.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are my favorite flavor of Capri Sun. I have been drinking these since I was very young, and still do. Pretty sugary, which I like, and definitely tastes like lemonade even though it's Capri Sun. Highly recommended!
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I wasn't a fan of Capri sun's lemonade flavor, and my daughter wasn't either. I actually enjoy other flavors that Capri sun offers, and I LOVE lemonade, so I figured it would be a new favorite. Unfortunately, I just thought it tasted awful.