Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Fayetteville, NC
LOVE Capri sun. They are inespensive and perfect for on the go. I actually keep one in my diaper bag for myself on those warm days that I need an extra pick me up and water isn't on that list of needs.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Love these! So refreshing and I'm glad they took the high fructose corn syrup out of the product again. Reminds me of being a little kid again and they're perfect frozen when you have to pack a lunch.
Krissy H.
Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
I wish these weren't so unhealthy because my son LOVES them! I wish they came out with one with no calories. That would be really nice. Other than that they are nice to have around for a fast drink.
Stephaine S.
Stephaine S.
Saint stephen, SC
I've always loved Capri suns I've grew up with
Drinking them. All the flavors are great! And you
Just wanna keep drinking more. I wish they were
Bigger or made in jugs all of the different
Flavors
Damarys P.
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
These Capri suns are good especially for like sports games or when with the family at the park or simply a normal day at home.They have a very good taste and maintains you with that positive vibe.
Allie G.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
This is summer in a foil packet! The lemonade tastes so good and is so convenient when you are on the go or bringing them to a sports event for kids. Everyone loves them, parents and kids alike!
Ruth R.
Ruth R.
Capri sun juice pouches are such a good convenient product for a day at the park or a packed lunch. I would say it beats any other pouch for its flavor, price and value. Would buy anytime!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Atoka, TN
My son loves the lemonade minute maid pouches. They go everywhere! We pack them in his lunches and on the go. I live how they're so convenient and that my son loves them! And great value!
Emily G.
Emily G.
These are our go to drinks in the summer. The flavor is great. And my kids love them they have started making them without so much sugar which is always nice. Would recommend to everyone.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
Of the many capri sun flavors this definitely seems to be my daughters favorite! It has a pretty yummy flavor but isn't too sweet. Definitely a favorite to toss in with school lunches.