Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

T T.
Fresno
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I've always been a big fan of these. Easy for kids to use . When I was little I use to freeze them and cut it open and eat it like ice cream.
Allison C.
Mickleton, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Very good for lunches and small and easy to carry around. They taste great ! And are an easy alternative to having to make your own lemonade
Meghan H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are the best! I could drink a whole box at once. They are so refreshing. I love every flavor but lemonade is definitely my favorite.
Letitia C.
Valley stream, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great go to for the kids. They love lemonade and all the other flavors. It's an awesome on the go snack drink. Price isn't bad either.
Jenna S.
Lowell, IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Lemonade is my favorite Capri sun flavor! I love taking. Capri suns to work, easy and make me feel like a kid without being too sugary
Carrie D.
My son loves these in his lunch box. These are also great frozen as a slushee on a hot summer day. Easy to freeze for lunch boxes.
Felicia Y.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I remember always having these in my lunchbox when i was little. I know i liked most of their flavors. I would def. Purchase again
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
My favorite for a day outside in the park or a small party in the summer. Super refreshing,even I love it as much as the kiddos
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I've always loved the Capri sun lemonade flavor! It's a fun drink for kids but it's also good tasting so everyone can enjoy it!
Xitlaly M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are so good, the lemonade tastes so good, I like the shape of the pouches, makes it easier for the kids to drink it.