Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Kendalee M.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I do nutlike this Capri Sun flavor at all. I love the brand, but not this lemonade flavor. It is too sugary for me. As far as Capri Sun: Yum. Great price. I only wish the pouches were bigger because I always want more!
Lexie M.
Lexie M.
Loved these as a child! Taste delicious and are cool and refreshingly! Packaging is fun, safe, and easy. However, the nutritional benefits could be a little better for children. Lots of added sugars and preservatives.
Deidre W.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
I've loved Capri Suns since I was younger! The flavor is delicious, and it's so cheap! I mean what else can you ask for? I can only ask for a bigger pouch with more juice! I would recommend this to others definitely.
Heather R.
Heather R.
Socorro, NM
I buy these alt he time for my kids. We freeze them and eat them like slushes. It is a great value for the amount that you get in a box. It has great flavor and I would always buy these again. I get them at Walmart.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
If I had a choice, I would give this a zero star rating. My sister bought these for my niece and my niece said it tasted funny. So, she cut it open and there was mold on the inside. I recommend no one ever buys this
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
my daughter loves this I on the other hand I'm not a fan of them I hate the cherry one but the packaging does make it very fun to drink only bad thing is that most of the times kids leave it and it spills everywhere
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Yum yum yum! These are my go to juices! I love it because once I'm done I can just recycle the packaging! I like to carry a few in my bag so when I get thirsty I have it right there and ready to go at all times
Priscilla R.
Priscilla R.
Kissimmee, FL
I was really surprised when they came out with the lemonade flavor it's totally affordable I do not know how to answer that yes very good all different flavors yes I would but it again I like them so I would
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
We buy these every year in the summer. The kids have a healthier choice of lemonade than me making it with a bucket of sugar. The taste is really good and the amount of Juice they drink is perfect for them.
Tesa M.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
We always have boxes of Capri suns in our house. Between our son, nephews, nieces, and all the little people in our neighborhood, we have to keep them stocked up. The lemonade is a neighborhood favorite.