Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Jenna K.
Provo
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I didn't think a Lemonade like this would taste good, but there's something about it I love! It's not too sour or sweet, and I love having it as a quick drink. They're super affordable too, and I like telling people about them because it reminds me of my childhood days.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri suns are my favorite juice pouches. I used to drink them when I was little. And I still like them from time to time. Lemonade is also my favorite flavor. I really like this product overall.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri sun is perfect for a school lunch. However im not a huge fan of this flavor. Too bitter of a lemonade for my liking. But I would still drink it if its in the fridge
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I absolutely love the lemonade pouches it's so good. I've gotten these for a while and then I stopped because they started to get tired on the lemonade but switched back yesterday and is still hooked !!
Shrabonti D.
Sunnyside, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Very unique. Has a nice taste and has nice packaging. Very cute. Not my favorite because lemonade is not my favorite flavor but still it is a great lemonade juice.
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I absolutely HATE this caprisun! For how good caprisuns typically are this one just was horrible. I was expecting much more than that, this lemonade is just super bitter, and not very natural tasting at all. Definitely don't waste your money.
Amanda G.
Fort Rucker, AL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These Capri sun lemonade pouches are awesome. Easy to use, great tasting and perfrct for kids. Picnics, lunch boxes, after sports drinks, and some Park time we always go to these.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri Suns are super sweet while giving the drink a refreshing feel to it when chilled. The packaging is very fun to interact with, making this the perfect drink for kids. While this may be super sugary, it will definitely brighten your child's day!
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is summer in a foil packet! The lemonade tastes so good and is so convenient when you are on the go or bringing them to a sports event for kids. Everyone loves them, parents and kids alike!
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
looking for a good summer treat? freeze this and it becomes frozen lemonade which is absolutely amazing and refreshing. my mom always got the big box so she could get a better deal.