Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Oh do these remind me of being a kid again! The straws could be easier to put in, but I feel like we've all struggled with them once upon a time! Flavor is good! I like to freeze these in the summer time and eat them like freezies!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
I feel like a kid because I still drink capris in but they are so good. Plus they are sooo easy to carry anywhere you go! I love the lemonade flavor especially during the summer when it's hot outside. This is a perfect refresher
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Guymon, OK
I love Caprisuns, but this one is not my favorite. It's not too expensive which is a plus and comes with a bunch of them, but I just do not like the lemonade one. It tastes like want to be lemonade and not actual good lemonade.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
I love the taste of this lemonade and I like how you can see the bottom so you know what you are getting. The pouch is so good for kids to drink out of but sometimes the straw can be hard to get in the hole. Great for parties.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
Used to drink these all the time when I was a kid. My mother would always buy them. She would get mad when we used to drink them all. The package was hard to open for me but I did it. All kids should drink this. It's the best
Sam G.
Sam G.
Mount Ulla, NC
Capri suns are just an easy grab and go drink and easy for kids. Packaging is great and easy. Love the flavors of the Capri suns. Not expensive and affordable at Walmart. I would recommend especially to people who have kids.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Manahawkin, NJ
I love all Capri sun's flavor a bit the lemonade is definitely my favorite. They are perfect for when my nieces come to visit. Throw a few in the cooler and head up to the beach. What's a perfect beach day without lemonade!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
I would drink these a lot when i was younger and sometimes i still do!! i totally recommend it if you're going on a road trip, camping, etc... They're so refreshing and taste great!! I love how you can just take them anywhere.
chenessa h.
chenessa h.
These are quite inexpensive and enjoyable. Yes they really aren't that good for you but what is? They are great for the kids that are home during summer or while you're lounging around by the pool. It's quite refreshing.
joy a.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
These have always been my favorite capri sun flavor. I have great memories from childhood involving these! They taste great and I have never found an alternative that I like as much as these. I recommend these very much