Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Columbia, MO
My mom always used to buy these for me for school lunches. They're a great size and the lemonade ones we always one of my favorites! The lemonade is slightly on the sour side which I like, but if you like it sweeter, I'd go with a different brand.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I may be a college student, but I love Capri Sun. I have two boxes in my dorm and live off of them when I do not want water. I love the taste and how much juice is in each pouch. This is has been one of my favorite flavors since I was a child.
Shari E.
Shari E.
Phoenixville, PA
Even though I'm now in my 30's, Capri Sun lemonade is still my favorite drink to enjoy at the beach. It's the perfect combination of sweet and tart. It's perfectly portable and makes for easy cleanup. This will always be my go-to beach drink!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
I used to live off of these as a kid! The flavors are great and the pouches are very convenient for on the go. I specifically like the lemonade flavor. It is very sweet and satisfies my sweet tooth. I like to throw these pouches in my purse.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Southampton, PA
I wasn't a fan of Capri sun's lemonade flavor, and my daughter wasn't either. I actually enjoy other flavors that Capri sun offers, and I LOVE lemonade, so I figured it would be a new favorite. Unfortunately, I just thought it tasted awful.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I used to drink these all the time as a kid. I don't prefer them now since none of these are juice at all just sugar. They are a great price and a great drink for kids but there are healthier options out there that aren't completely sugar.
Shaira R.
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
Ever since I was in elementary school, I used to always drink Capri-Sun. They've come out with some new great flavors but I'm also glad that they kept some of the old ones. This one is especially my favorite! Affordable and great tasting!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Grove City, PA
This drink is okay, but definitely does not taste like traditional lemonade. I always got Capri Suns in my lunch and they were the perfect size for that meal. This flavor is okay, but if your child is picky, I would pick a different one.
Alex N.
Alex N.
These lemonade pouches are amazing!! The kids love them!! I've use them all throughout summer and they run out quickly. They're affordable and I mean who doesn't love lemonade? I totally recommend to have this drink on hand at any time!
Aubri P.
Aubri P.
Abingdon, MD
Capri Sun is probably the easiest portable drinks to take anywhere and just about anyone can enjoy them. They're not full of sugar like the other fruity drinks they have. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is going on a trip.