Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Walmart*
Felicia Y.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I remember always having these in my lunchbox when i was little. I know i liked most of their flavors. I would def. Purchase again
Carrie D.
My son loves these in his lunch box. These are also great frozen as a slushee on a hot summer day. Easy to freeze for lunch boxes.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
My favorite for a day outside in the park or a small party in the summer. Super refreshing,even I love it as much as the kiddos
Haley W.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
While the lemonade ones aren't my favorite, the taste is good. They're good for travel and snacks, and you get a good deal.
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Too sweet for me. I like lemonade that still tastes like it came from a bitter lemon. Too pricey for my tastes as well.
Danielle S.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are great for the kids lunch's. The packaging makes it a fun touch for them while they drink their refreshments.
Julie W.
Jeffersonville
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My family loves Capri sun. This is a great go to durning the hot summer days. Wish I could find it in more stores.
Brailianna C.
Great choice for the children to have besides water they love it especially in the summer time when i buy it
Nicole H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Yummy and easy! Perfect take along in a cooler at the pool. They stay cold and do not take up a lot of room.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Loved theses for family events for all the kids to be able to grab quick and easy. And had a lot in there.