Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

michelle c.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My daughter used to take these in her packet lunch and she loved them and had them everyday
Lauren S.
Great taste
Quick easy drink
Very refreshing
Great value
Child friendly
Perfect for lunch picnics and trips out
Quick for on the go and grabbing a quick drink
Chelsea T.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I'm guessing these will be nice but I've never tried them tbh ugh I really want cheese
Karen D.
Belgium
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The only problem I have with caprisun is that they are so damn small! I could drink multible in row!
Tonya F.
Kingsclear First Nation
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great taste and my kids love them! They like to put them in the freezer and eat it like a slushie during the summer.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The drink is very tasty and comes I a child friendly pack. However the taste could be more strong as there not much detail or power with the taste. This drink is only good for pack lunches and not a full drink for the day as it's small quantity.
Mariela A.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
They are delicious, always have one in my bag! And not only this flavor is delicious all the flavors that they have are amazing.
Athena M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I'm a suckered for lemonade and a suckered for capri-sun. I love that they come in little pouches, it's a nice variation from juice boxes. Not to mention the flavor from this is so delicious, it's sweet and tart all at the same time and makes for a wonderful thirst quencher.
Kattaleeya W.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are great for kids I remember they were the only thing I drank when I was younger. They are an excellent value for money and like I said they are really good for children. I would definitely by it for a child's party
Alix O.
Monterrey NL Mx
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I would love it every day of my life, no other drink preferred more than Capri sun, I've loved you all my life. I love the taste, colors everything.