Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Walmart*
Maria F.
Boise, ID
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids absolutely love this flavor Capri Sun. One box is gone in two days. This is our to go too juice when we go anywhere.
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
We buy these Capri-suns for the kids because it has less then the kolaide ones have with sugar and there more natural we mostly only get the lemonade or the flavored water for them.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
looking for a good summer treat? freeze this and it becomes frozen lemonade which is absolutely amazing and refreshing. my mom always got the big box so she could get a better deal.
Raelyn A.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Don't really enjoy the lemonade. It's not my favorite but I would rather drink regular lemonade than this.
Kimberly S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Go to drink for my nieces, although they get it everywhere when they squeeze the juice
Charca M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love it! It's very convenient and i love the taste of the juices. Not too sweet, just right. I recommend it
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri suns are amazing but the packaging sucks. It's so difficult to get the straw in the package!
Jenna K.
Provo
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I didn't think a Lemonade like this would taste good, but there's something about it I love! It's not too sour or sweet, and I love having it as a quick drink. They're super affordable too, and I like telling people about them because it reminds me of my childhood days.
Chyna B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The Capri sun lemonades are delicious. I really like them and they're very kid friendly. I've grown up on these and I have very little complaints. Very affordable and looks good on the outside. I would recommend to anyone who likes their lemonade a little on the sour side
Haleigh D.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Awesome product!!! Great flavor and good prices!! Perfect for on the go!!!!