Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Capri suns are amazing but the packaging sucks. It's so difficult to get the straw in the package!
Charca M.
Charca M.
I love it! It's very convenient and i love the taste of the juices. Not too sweet, just right. I recommend it
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
San Antonio, TX
Go to drink for my nieces, although they get it everywhere when they squeeze the juice
Haleigh D.
Haleigh D.
Awesome product!!! Great flavor and good prices!! Perfect for on the go!!!!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
These are my favorite flavor of Capri Sun. I have been drinking these since I was very young, and still do. Pretty sugary, which I like, and definitely tastes like lemonade even though it's Capri Sun. Highly recommended!
Jayde S.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Classic juice pouches. Taste very good. I will forever buy these, easy to drink.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
Too sweet for me. I like lemonade that still tastes like it came from a bitter lemon. Too pricey for my tastes as well.
Aslin R.
Aslin R.
Such an easy way to get juice for kids. I love this option for when I have all the family kids over .
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
I like these capri suns! I pack them in my ice chest when I go to the beach :)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Lowell, IN
Lemonade is my favorite Capri sun flavor! I love taking. Capri suns to work, easy and make me feel like a kid without being too sugary