Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love capri sun lemonade because of how easy and fun the packaging is, it tastes nice and doesn't cost too much. Kids love them and adults too so all in all it is a great lemonade.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My family really likes these because it's really good for the kids when we have party's !
Molly W.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I have been drinking Capri Sun since I was a kid! The lemonade was aways one of my favorites to choose form. Compared to other Juice pouches, Capri sun was always the best. Great Value to it and Its not too expensive I would buy this again definitely.
Elizabeth D.
Caldwell, ID
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Refresh over the summer when kids get off of school for summer vacation they really enjoy the lemonade taste in a hot sunny day.
Emelia J.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids love these and they are really convenient for a quick drink while in the car or at the park
Grace G.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I have been drinking these since I was a child. Still taste great, and convenient for lunches.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Juice
My kids love these in their lunches or anytime. Just the right amount to quench a thirst.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids love Capri Sun drinks. This size is perfect for them. They don't seem like they are drinking it as fast as they do with the smaller size. It's great for school lunches.
Jennifer H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I just bought these lemonade ones for my daughters school lunches. She said she really liked the flavor.
Diana M.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Talk about childhood memories! I use to get these all the time in elementary school. It taste a little like lemonade but more juicy.