Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Julie W.
Julie W.
Jeffersonville
My family loves Capri sun. This is a great go to durning the hot summer days. Wish I could find it in more stores.
Yesica A.
Yesica A.
Plano, TX
My son loves these! They are actually pretty good and easy to pack for lunch
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
It has a great lemonade flavor and it taste really good it its awesome for a snack on the go
Savanna D.
Savanna D.
Kailua Kona, HI
My children love it. I have to buy it every month. They also enjoy freezing it and cutting it open and eat it like a popsicle. They enjoy it with after school snack and beach days.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I love this drink. I drink it all the time and my kids do too. They love it also!! It had a very good taste as it tasted more real than other lemonades ive tried. It also was easy to pack for my kids Lynch's and I knew they were going to actually drink it.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Denver, CO
My son loves these the only drawback is the amount of sugar and not real juice. I still buy these just it's not an all day option if they could only make it 100% juice it would be good.
Tushii R.
Tushii R.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Capri sun is perfect for a school lunch. However im not a huge fan of this flavor. Too bitter of a lemonade for my liking. But I would still drink it if its in the fridge
Elijah I.
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
Strange taste, lemonade is a tough taste to replicate, I love a fresh sqeezed lemonade but this is semi-sour
Samuel F.
Samuel F.
Sacramento
So good no artificial sweeteners or flavors which is great for kids of all kind and all ages
Jenna K.
Jenna K.
Provo
I didn't think a Lemonade like this would taste good, but there's something about it I love! It's not too sour or sweet, and I love having it as a quick drink. They're super affordable too, and I like telling people about them because it reminds me of my childhood days.