Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Ava W.
Elwood
My favorite flavor of capri sun! Love enjoying lemonade from a fun pouch and straw. These are super refreshing and easy to take on the go. Easy to find these and aren't to pricey.
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I am a big lemonade girl. I love all lemonades and even make my own. This brand is the closest to my grandmas home made lemonade. I love it. And my kids love it too.
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Was looking for something to drink all at one time, instead of drinking a portion of a bottled juice which I very rarely consumed the entire drink. The Caprisun Lemonade was very good and just the right amount that I wanted.  I love them. I keep them stocked for me and when my nieces and nephews come over plus they have less sugar than most juices.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Brings me back to my childhood! I shamelessly pick a pack of these up at the store every so often and I'm still in love with them even after all these years! I like the lemonade ones the best, but just a warning they do not taste like fresh lemonade. Instead they have they're own distinct lemonade taste!
Tania C.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I enjoy drinking these drinks on a hot summer day! Especially when i share my drink with my two year old. Its better then giving them a drink of soda that is loaded with tons caffeine and sugar. I just wish they would put less sugar on these. I would definitely buy this product again!
Chyna B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The Capri sun lemonades are delicious. I really like them and they're very kid friendly. I've grown up on these and I have very little complaints. Very affordable and looks good on the outside. I would recommend to anyone who likes their lemonade a little on the sour side
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I really enjoy Capri Sun Lemonade Pouches. In the summer, I take them with me to the pool and the beach. They are pretty much the perfect size for a nice refreshment. They are not terribly sweet or bitter for a lemonade. They are affordable. I would absolutely buy again!
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are awesome for on the go snacks. I love the taste and they're such a great deal. I would say these are better than some of the other juice snack brands and the packaging is a plus since they don't take up as much room in the fridge or in lunch boxes!
Amanda B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great in the summer, especially redecorated. They're the perfect size for kids and even for just on the go. They're pretty sugary so I wouldn't reccomend if you're trying to cut down or If you don't want your kids to be up for a while
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The lemonade is really good! I like it, as well as my little cousin, and sister. It's a nice quick juice to grab, for when you're needing a thirst quencher, or for in a school lunch. This is definitely a nice thing to have on hand.