Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Forney, TX
This is my daughter's favorite flavor of Capri Sun. They are perfect for her lunch and snacks at home. They keep her from drinking sugary sodas and give her an alternative to water when she wants something with a little flavor. I like the new packaging too!
Krissie B.
Krissie B.
Fort Mill, SC
These are awesome for on the go snacks. I love the taste and they're such a great deal. I would say these are better than some of the other juice snack brands and the packaging is a plus since they don't take up as much room in the fridge or in lunch boxes!
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is a great product that we buy very often especially during the summer. It's a great lemonade, not too sweet or too sour. They're great when they are partially frozen, like a lemonade slushy. I recommend this product and will always repurchase it.
Joselynn J.
Joselynn J.
Charleston, IL
These are pretty good but can be a bit too much. They leave a stickiness on your teeth that can be more annoying than refreshing. The flavor is good they are just too strong. Kids seem to like other flavors better as well for the others run out first.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Perfect for picnics, or packed lunches! Taste just like homemade lemonade and so easily transferable! My siblings love these and take them to school all the time! The packaging is so cute and convenient which is why they are so popular and well known.
Molly W.
Molly W.
I have been drinking Capri Sun since I was a kid! The lemonade was aways one of my favorites to choose form. Compared to other Juice pouches, Capri sun was always the best. Great Value to it and Its not too expensive I would buy this again definitely.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
These are great for kids when at the beach or on the boat. They do not taste like the lemonade made for lemonade sales but they are close. I tend to personally stay away from Capri Sun as I think there are better options for drinks without the sugars.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
These drinks remind me of summer on the beach. They are perfect on the go drinks and very refreshing. They don't have a lot of sugar in them as well. I love the lemonade ones because the balance of sweet and sour is just right. Definitely repurchase!
Julie N.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
These are one of my go to juices for packing my 3 kids school lunches. They only have one juice a day and this is what they choose time and time again. They taste great and are easy for little hands to open unlike some other brands we have tried out.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Sunbury, PA
I get them for my son but now and then I take one or have one with him. It's easy for him to grab something to drink on regular or for school or when we just running out real quick. But there just the right amount for kids and a tease for adults lol