Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Mia R.
Mia R.
Kentland , IN
Great product. My kids love them. Easy to use. Easy to open. Not much mess. Great packaging. My kids love the taste.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I really enjoy Capri Sun Lemonade Pouches. In the summer, I take them with me to the pool and the beach. They are pretty much the perfect size for a nice refreshment. They are not terribly sweet or bitter for a lemonade. They are affordable. I would absolutely buy again!
Shrabonti D.
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
Very unique. Has a nice taste and has nice packaging. Very cute. Not my favorite because lemonade is not my favorite flavor but still it is a great lemonade juice.
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I've always loved the Capri sun lemonade flavor! It's a fun drink for kids but it's also good tasting so everyone can enjoy it!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Mickleton, NJ
Very good for lunches and small and easy to carry around. They taste great ! And are an easy alternative to having to make your own lemonade
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
These are the best! I could drink a whole box at once. They are so refreshing. I love every flavor but lemonade is definitely my favorite.
Nina T.
Nina T.
Boston, MA
I love Capri sun pouches. They are so good. They are a very cheap on the go snack drink. It's like normal juice pouches. I like that it has a straw the stick to the pouch but sometime it's hard to poke a hold into the clear part. All in all I love Capri sun
Amber K.
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
I am a big lemonade girl. I love all lemonades and even make my own. This brand is the closest to my grandmas home made lemonade. I love it. And my kids love it too.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Copalis Beach, WA
The lemonade Capri sun is super refreshing. It's an excellent price and perfect for kids events or parties. I'm constantly getting different flavors of capri sun but my favorite is the lemonade!
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
The Capri sun lemonade ones are good I have tried the koolaid lemonade ones and they are not good at all but this one omg super good it taste kinda like you freshly made it but not lol put them in the freezer and let it get cold on a hot day so refreshing