Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Georgie J.
Kinston, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I don't drink these on a regular basis but I got them when I was sick and they were good, I had them in fruit punch.
yesenia c.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I really like these lemonade flavored Capri suns the kids really enjoy them too
Carlee P.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Love the convince of these pouches for many activities! They taste great too.
Haley F.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These lemonade juice boxes are so so good! They are perfect for a summer day or any day really
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My nephews and brother love this it tastes great and easy to open but i wish it was made with 100% real fruit
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great for kids at any age good for the beach or just going out great for summer or any season amazing taste and I just absolutely love them
Ashley C.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is the only juice box that my children will drink. I freeze them in the summer and throw them in their lunch box and by lunch they are still cold and ready to drink.
Doug S.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Listen I don't care what age you are these things are good! I use them now in my daughters lunch but I must admit I sneak one every now and then
Joselynn J.
Charleston, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are pretty good but can be a bit too much. They leave a stickiness on your teeth that can be more annoying than refreshing. The flavor is good they are just too strong. Kids seem to like other flavors better as well for the others run out first.
Kristen m.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I used to live off of these as a kid! The flavors are great and the pouches are very convenient for on the go. I specifically like the lemonade flavor. It is very sweet and satisfies my sweet tooth. I like to throw these pouches in my purse.