Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Heather R.
Socorro, NM
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I buy these alt he time for my kids. We freeze them and eat them like slushes. It is a great value for the amount that you get in a box. It has great flavor and I would always buy these again. I get them at Walmart.
Niki S.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Our kids love these in their lunch boxes and this is one of their favorite flavors. I'm a fan of the value more than anything and of course the package compresses easier than a traditional juice box. I'm not a fan of the added sugars but there are varieties without (just not as good of flavors).
Erika W.
La Puente, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are good but just have too much sugar and dont quench my sons thirst at all. It just gets him super hyper but he loves it.
Madison B.
Denison, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The lemonade flavor is amazing! So much flavor in one pouch...don't tell my mom, but it's better than her's!
Rachelle S.
Surprise, AZ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Of the many capri sun flavors this definitely seems to be my daughters favorite! It has a pretty yummy flavor but isn't too sweet. Definitely a favorite to toss in with school lunches.
Misty R.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Lemonade Capri Sun is my daughters favorite flavor. If they don't want a bottle of water they will take a lemonade juice to school. Great value.
Katelyn S.
Saint George, UT
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Perfect for picnics, or packed lunches! Taste just like homemade lemonade and so easily transferable! My siblings love these and take them to school all the time! The packaging is so cute and convenient which is why they are so popular and well known.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love lemonade and these drinks! They come in handy for smaller children that don't need a lot of juice
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
OMG! My favorite when I was a kid and still my favorite now! So yummy! Always leaves you wanting another one.
Aubrey B.
Barnegat, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Only capri sun I'll purchase. BEST flavor they make! I love that it is kind of bitter. Wish they would make it in a larger size though. I drink them way too fast