Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Great in the summer, especially redecorated. They're the perfect size for kids and even for just on the go. They're pretty sugary so I wouldn't reccomend if you're trying to cut down or If you don't want your kids to be up for a while
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
My grandson loves lemonade and this way he can have it every day and not have to go without
Letitia C.
Letitia C.
Valley stream, NY
Great go to for the kids. They love lemonade and all the other flavors. It's an awesome on the go snack drink. Price isn't bad either.
Nicolette K.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
Capri Suns are super sweet while giving the drink a refreshing feel to it when chilled. The packaging is very fun to interact with, making this the perfect drink for kids. While this may be super sugary, it will definitely brighten your child's day!
D'Wayna D.
D'Wayna D.
My favorite juice since I was a kid.. easy to grab and go.. cheap and nice packaging.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I buy these drinks for my daughters lunch and for class party's. The kids always love them.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Capri suns are so dangerous cause you can drink the whole pack in a day. Or at least i can drink like three a day so thats why i dont like to keep them in the house but i still love them a lot
Mia B.
Mia B.
Marietta, GA
These are by far my favorite Capri sun. I love lemonade and these are perfect for me. It tastes exactly like any other lemonade and I've bought these many times and will continue to do so. I love enjoying these on hot days!
Tania C.
Tania C.
I enjoy drinking these drinks on a hot summer day! Especially when i share my drink with my two year old. Its better then giving them a drink of soda that is loaded with tons caffeine and sugar. I just wish they would put less sugar on these. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ivelisse V.
Ivelisse V.
Baltimore, MD
Convenient packaging. Nice flavor. Low acid taste. My kids like it very much. I used it for parties or for my kids to take for lunch at school.