Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Walmart*
Amber K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I am a big lemonade girl. I love all lemonades and even make my own. This brand is the closest to my grandmas home made lemonade. I love it. And my kids love it too.
Carrie R.
Copalis Beach, WA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The lemonade Capri sun is super refreshing. It's an excellent price and perfect for kids events or parties. I'm constantly getting different flavors of capri sun but my favorite is the lemonade!
Melissa T.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My grandson loves lemonade and this way he can have it every day and not have to go without
Melissa P.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These r perfect for travel for parties overall I can not go wrong w them for the kids
Tania C.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I enjoy drinking these drinks on a hot summer day! Especially when i share my drink with my two year old. Its better then giving them a drink of soda that is loaded with tons caffeine and sugar. I just wish they would put less sugar on these. I would definitely buy this product again!
Shrabonti D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Very unique. Has a nice taste and has nice packaging. Very cute. Not my favorite because lemonade is not my favorite flavor but still it is a great lemonade juice.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I really enjoy Capri Sun Lemonade Pouches. In the summer, I take them with me to the pool and the beach. They are pretty much the perfect size for a nice refreshment. They are not terribly sweet or bitter for a lemonade. They are affordable. I would absolutely buy again!
Mia R.
Kentland, IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great product. My kids love them. Easy to use. Easy to open. Not much mess. Great packaging. My kids love the taste.
Ivelisse V.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Convenient packaging. Nice flavor. Low acid taste. My kids like it very much. I used it for parties or for my kids to take for lunch at school.
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
So good no artificial sweeteners or flavors which is great for kids of all kind and all ages