Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Ariadna M.
Ariadna M.
El Paso, TX
Super rich and cheap excellent quality the taste of these juices do not say I love them
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
The lemonade is really good! I like it, as well as my little cousin, and sister. It's a nice quick juice to grab, for when you're needing a thirst quencher, or for in a school lunch. This is definitely a nice thing to have on hand.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
These have such an artificial taste and the lemonade just leaves you wanting something else to drink.
Leksi C.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
Capri Sun Lemonades are so good! There are so many pouches that come in one back that are wonderfully packaged. Great flavor. It doesn't really compare to alternatives, it's better. I'll definitely recommend to others!
Chelsie I.
Chelsie I.
Must have in our house! My son loves these specially during the summer time on hot days, and I must say I do too! They are easy to carry and sure affordable for anyone on the go! I recommend anyone who has little ones or always gone to Gabe some of these and keep them stocked.
Liberty H.
Liberty H.
Hayward, CA
Capri suns are my favorite juice pouches. I used to drink them when I was little. And I still like them from time to time. Lemonade is also my favorite flavor. I really like this product overall.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
I remember always having these in my lunchbox when i was little. I know i liked most of their flavors. I would def. Purchase again
Patty J.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
I love Caprisons they are a very tasty and delicious drink. My sisters daughters love these. We can eat this with pretty much anything I would absolutely tell a mom or dads to buy this for their kids I'm positive they will love it
Celene R.
Celene R.
I have a two year old daughter and this is her favorite drink. It comes in handy because you just open one and drink it. It's very affordable.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
These r perfect for travel for parties overall I can not go wrong w them for the kids