Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Brailianna C.
Brailianna C.
Great choice for the children to have besides water they love it especially in the summer time when i buy it
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I love Caprisuns they remind me so much of my childhood. The lemon flavor was my favorite as a child
Chyna B.
Chyna B.
The Capri sun lemonades are delicious. I really like them and they're very kid friendly. I've grown up on these and I have very little complaints. Very affordable and looks good on the outside. I would recommend to anyone who likes their lemonade a little on the sour side
Louise P.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
My special needs daughter loves these not to tart or sour. They are great for on the go. Perfect for picnics.
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
These are bomb since always ,me and my daughter like them cold when we're snacking or at picnics great to take on the go.
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
I love lemonade but this brand is not the best. The juice is very bitter or either very bland. The packaging is great and catchs the customers eyes but the flavor is off. I would not recommend this exact flavorz
Barb S.
Barb S.
Troy, OH
The fav at our house. I like that there isn't a color to Capri Sun. -no stains. And Lemonade flavor everyone can agree on.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Port Orange , FL
I absolutely HATE this caprisun! For how good caprisuns typically are this one just was horrible. I was expecting much more than that, this lemonade is just super bitter, and not very natural tasting at all. Definitely don't waste your money.
Kinsley P.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
I absolutely love the lemonade pouches it's so good. I've gotten these for a while and then I stopped because they started to get tired on the lemonade but switched back yesterday and is still hooked !!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Dallas, TX
Brings me back to my childhood! I shamelessly pick a pack of these up at the store every so often and I'm still in love with them even after all these years! I like the lemonade ones the best, but just a warning they do not taste like fresh lemonade. Instead they have they're own distinct lemonade taste!