Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Love love love Capri sun! I grew up on this stuff! So many delicious flavor and so easy to grab and go.
Natalia J.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I remember my mom buying me boxes of these for school. Really good especially for kids my favorite one was strawberry and kiwi
Katherin C.
Andrews, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Lived this just because of its amazing taste. I love lemonade and it makes it better in yhe de cute little pouches. I think they are effect for kids. totally love!
Brittney L.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are so good it's hard to just have one! It's great for parties and kid events also.
Beverly D.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is a lemonade drinking family. It doesn't matter how old we get we all love these.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are one of my go to juices for packing my 3 kids school lunches. They only have one juice a day and this is what they choose time and time again. They taste great and are easy for little hands to open unlike some other brands we have tried out.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Isle of Capri Sun I think everybody loves Capri Sun kids left a pretty sight I think I got me a business a long time everybody likes Capri Sun juice if they went out of business that will be a sad sad more memory because they juices are so good I would definitely buy it and I'll buy it now and I bought it and delicious juice
IPrincess W.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Love to convenience of the lemonade pouches and that they can be frozen for a hot day for a cool down.
Rhyne B.
New Lenox, IL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great for summer when the kids are outside, it has a pretty sour taste to it but I like that! Good portion size for any person !
nayeli B.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Good for the summer, rarely see them but they're so good. Always have to buy them when I see them at the super market