Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Miriam F.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Growing up, I always drank caprisun. And I still do till this day!! They're not too sweet. The taste is just perfect !!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
There are so many new Capri-sun flavors and new pouches it's hard to keep up but it's a brand we trust and will always continue to buy.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Tangy and delicious. Perfect little pouch for when you just want a little sip of lemonade but don't want to make a whole pitcher of it.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I've loved Capri Suns since I was younger! The flavor is delicious, and it's so cheap! I mean what else can you ask for? I can only ask for a bigger pouch with more juice! I would recommend this to others definitely.
Carrie P.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These drinks remind me of summer on the beach. They are perfect on the go drinks and very refreshing. They don't have a lot of sugar in them as well. I love the lemonade ones because the balance of sweet and sour is just right. Definitely repurchase!
Aubri P.
Abingdon, MD
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri Sun is probably the easiest portable drinks to take anywhere and just about anyone can enjoy them. They're not full of sugar like the other fruity drinks they have. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is going on a trip.
Kyndell S.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Throw this in the truck and take it to every soccer game. The kids love them and they are super easy to have on hand.
Dara M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My husband loves these I love that he can take it on the go. The price is great and affordable
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I used to drink these all the time as a kid. I don't prefer them now since none of these are juice at all just sugar. They are a great price and a great drink for kids but there are healthier options out there that aren't completely sugar.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I really like this Capri Sun lemonade it is really good and it's not full of a bunch of added sugar and it's pretty low in carbs and travels very well it's also easy for on the go and can be bought at the local grocery store for pretty cheap I buy this quite often