Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Sabrina L.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love CapriSuns!!!! They are my favorites juices in the life!!!!! They're so delicious, just like the fruits.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are so good. As a kid, I always asked my mom to get me the lemonade kind because I loved them so much.
Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This was my favorite growing up and is still amazing now that I have my own family. I buy these all the time.
Madison B.
Denison, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The lemonade flavor is amazing! So much flavor in one pouch...don't tell my mom, but it's better than her's!
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
OMG! My favorite when I was a kid and still my favorite now! So yummy! Always leaves you wanting another one.
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My special needs daughter loves these not to tart or sour. They are great for on the go. Perfect for picnics.
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Strange taste, lemonade is a tough taste to replicate, I love a fresh sqeezed lemonade but this is semi-sour
Charca M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love it! It's very convenient and i love the taste of the juices. Not too sweet, just right. I recommend it
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My nephews and brother love this it tastes great and easy to open but i wish it was made with 100% real fruit
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Buy these in the summer more then any other time. They are good for picnics or trips to the zoo with the kids