Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Isabella J.
Isabella J.
Warren, MI
I actually didn't like these. They don't even taste like real lemonade. Real watered down.
Ithzy A.
Ithzy A.
San Jose, CA
My family really likes these because it's really good for the kids when we have party's !
Eman M.
Eman M.
Davis, CA
I've always loved caprisuns they way they're packaged is great and they also taste great!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
These are so good it's hard to just have one! It's great for parties and kid events also.
Maureen W.
Maureen W.
These are yummy. I nice refreshing drink when you Are thirsty and just need a pick me up.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Baltimore, MD
My kids love these in their lunches or anytime. Just the right amount to quench a thirst.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
This is a lemonade drinking family. It doesn't matter how old we get we all love these.
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
Burlington, VT
These are a staple in my house. Easy to just grab out of the fridge and also delicious.
Mindy R.
Mindy R.
St Augustine, FL
This is my favorite of all of the Capri-sun flavors. Great for putting in a lunchbox.
Beth H.
Beth H.
My son loves these! Me on the other hand, just wish it tasted more like real lemonade