Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Really we get these for the kidS. Since they are clear they will not stain the carpet. That is always a bonus.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The lemonade is my favorite flavor. Sometimes, it can be a little sour, but I like mine that way. I like the new see through bottom so that I know nothing is swimming in my Capri Sun like some people have experienced. I love to freeze them, and cut the top off and eat it like a popsicle!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
We always have boxes of Capri suns in our house. Between our son, nephews, nieces, and all the little people in our neighborhood, we have to keep them stocked up. The lemonade is a neighborhood favorite.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are perfect to throw in the kid's lunches. They love the lemon flavor. I love that they are convenient and not messy.
Tia B.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This product is so yummy! However it is vey sugary but it is worth it. I can go through a case in a week. It is great for little ones!
Natalie M.
Romoland, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I LIVE LEMONADE OMG PUT THIS IN THE DAMN FRIDGE AND BAMMMM YOU GOT SOME GOOD REFEESHING LEMONADE TO SHARE IN SYMMEE
Miriam F.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Growing up, I always drank caprisun. And I still do till this day!! They're not too sweet. The taste is just perfect !!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
There are so many new Capri-sun flavors and new pouches it's hard to keep up but it's a brand we trust and will always continue to buy.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Tangy and delicious. Perfect little pouch for when you just want a little sip of lemonade but don't want to make a whole pitcher of it.
Deidre W.
Killeen, Tx
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I've loved Capri Suns since I was younger! The flavor is delicious, and it's so cheap! I mean what else can you ask for? I can only ask for a bigger pouch with more juice! I would recommend this to others definitely.