Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Haley F.
Haley F.
These lemonade juice boxes are so so good! They are perfect for a summer day or any day really
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Remember drinking these as a kid and nothing was better than Capri sun. Really love the taste.
Dara M.
Dara M.
My husband loves these I love that he can take it on the go. The price is great and affordable
Grace G.
Grace G.
I have been drinking these since I was a child. Still taste great, and convenient for lunches.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
Columbia, SC
Really good. It's not too sweet and perfect for a kids drink who's on the go. Very convenient.
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
I love buying the Capri Suns for parties are very convenient or when we're going to the beach
Laurimar I.
Laurimar I.
Saint Cloud, FL
It is good to grab and go. And put it on a lunch bag and it taste really good. And refreshing
Madison S.
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
I love the packaging except I don't like Haussauer this lemonade is. It makes my mouth water
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I didn't think Capri-sun would have good lemonade but after trying it I found it refreshing!
bryanna t.
bryanna t.
Newton, NH
Tastes like real lemonade!! Very tasty.. The pouches are very convenient compared to a cup.