Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Aaliyah R.
Aaliyah R.
Gainesville, FL
These are the most delicious drinks that I have loved since I was little. I bring them to school.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Tyler, TX
The lemonade is very addicting, makes you want to drink more than one! Great product, great taste
Nayeli B.
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
Delicioso sabor !¡ y claro a los niños les encanta
perfecto paquete para los pekes de la casa !¡♡
Jenyra J.
Jenyra J.
Comveint for picnics and car rides on the go. Easy, quick compatible. Taste good. Yummy and cheap
Gennae J.
Gennae J.
I like this juice. Kinda has a water taste to it but overall it's good and they should be bigger
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Some lemonade burns my throat afterwards, this one doesn't. I've bought this kind multiple times
Ally W.
Ally W.
I loved Capri sun as a kid and I still love it now! It has a great taste and it's very portable!
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I buy big amounts of these weekly for my child she loves it cant go no where with out her drink
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
I love lemonade juice and this one is very handy and so easy to use. My husband also loves it.
Celina F.
Celina F.
I love caprisuns I'll drink them over soda any day it's not only healthier but it taste better