Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Definitely my favorite Capri Sun flavor of all. Not exactly a lemonade flavor, it's not the typical minute maid stuff but I'll still swallow 2 or 3 of these pouches in one sitting, or at a time! It's sweet and still has its touch of true bitter lemon sourness. So hard to explain but very good.
Marisela R.
Marisela R.
I love lemonade so of course I enjoyed this product. It's a very good value for the amount of pouches you get. It has nice packaging. It meets my expectations. I would recommend to others. They're great when they've been in the fridge for sometime. Really refreshing and great for the summer.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Berea, KY
The lemonade is my favorite flavor. Sometimes, it can be a little sour, but I like mine that way. I like the new see through bottom so that I know nothing is swimming in my Capri Sun like some people have experienced. I love to freeze them, and cut the top off and eat it like a popsicle!
Addy K.
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
Capri sun lemonade is the only flavor capri sun i enjoy. The others make me feel sick, but i love this flavor. The value is actually wonderful, which is why my family drinks them so often! my only complaint is the other flavors, but i have recommended this product to my friends before!
Jamie d.
Jamie d.
I'm a huge fan of Capri Sun drinks! I can remember drinking them when I was a lil girl! My daughter loves them! I always purchase these & she takes them to school in her snack! We always buy the lemonade in the summer! I highly recommend Capri Sun if you haven't tried it!
Elena H.
Elena H.
I mean who doesn't like to drink a Capri Sun. Even as an adult when you see one sometimes you just want to reach for it and take a drink. They are great bye perfect for kids lunches or perhaps a birthday party. Very inexpensive with so many varieties to choose from.
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN
I really like this Capri Sun lemonade it is really good and it's not full of a bunch of added sugar and it's pretty low in carbs and travels very well it's also easy for on the go and can be bought at the local grocery store for pretty cheap I buy this quite often
Janie A.
Janie A.
This is my kids favorite flavor out of the Capri Sun flavors beside Pacific Cooler. They love finding it in they're lunch box to having it with their after school snack. I would recommend this to others because it's flavor is good and really convenient on the go!
Hillary S.
Hillary S.
CapriSun Pouches are a love of all of my family. I love them and so do my little boys! They are easy to grip and use and the straw goes easily inside the package. I do wish that she straw vended a little it would be much easier to little children to drink out of.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
I buy this for my daughter to drink with meals as an alternative to sodas. I guess it still has sugars and all but I prefer Capri sun over sodas that will rotten out her teeth. I would recommend it to any other moms who prefer not to give their children sodas.