Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #10 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
My favorite for a day outside in the park or a small party in the summer. Super refreshing,even I love it as much as the kiddos
Brailianna C.
Great choice for the children to have besides water they love it especially in the summer time when i buy it
Morgan P.
I love Caprisuns they remind me so much of my childhood. The lemon flavor was my favorite as a child
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Absolutely love lemonade. My favorite drink to have in the house! Love having these in the freezer!
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is my sons favorite flavor and since they have changed the ingredients I do not have a problem giving it to my son!
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Some lemonade burns my throat afterwards, this one doesn't. I've bought this kind multiple times
Faith V.
corona, ca
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Capri sun makes me feel like a kid again i love all the different flavors they have
Yahaira T.
Independence, MO
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are good tasting drinks and my kids love them. They're perfect for on the go.
Tara N.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My boys love these! The calories aren't too bad nor is the sugar. It's much better than sucking down soda or those juicy juice things.
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
When I packed my kid's school lunches this was one of the Capri Sun's they requested. They love the lemonade flavor. I don't see them too often in stores. Not sure if it's seasonal.