Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Katey K.
Katey K.
Delicious but probably better for kids. It was about 2 sips for me. Handy if you just want a quick sip.
IPrincess W.
IPrincess W.
Love to convenience of the lemonade pouches and that they can be frozen for a hot day for a cool down.
Lacy N.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Great product for kids or adults! The lemonade is great on a nice hot summer day! Fun drink for kids!
Keely D.
Keely D.
Queen Creek, AZ
The lemonade Capri Sun Pouches are my kids favorite. I buy the box of 20 because it's so convenient.
Karla G.
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
My toddler loves these . It's super convenient for the go. They're super tasty and come with a straw
Amela A.
Amela A.
fairview park, OH
I'm a grown person but o buy these little pouches twice a week for my whole family we all love them
Emelia J.
Emelia J.
Las vegas, NV
My kids love these and they are really convenient for a quick drink while in the car or at the park
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
New Rochelle, NY
Absolutely love lemonade. My favorite drink to have in the house! Love having these in the freezer!
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
Lemonade has always been my favorite Capri sun. The taste is sour yet sweet, though fairly sugary.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Fulks Run, VA
My kids favorite!!! And my husband!! We buy these all the time. Taste great fresh and refreshing.