Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Xitlaly M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are so good, the lemonade tastes so good, I like the shape of the pouches, makes it easier for the kids to drink it.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Loved drinking Capri suns as a kid! They were refreshing and just the right size where I could finish all my juice at lunch
Barb S.
Troy, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The fav at our house. I like that there isn't a color to Capri Sun. -no stains. And Lemonade flavor everyone can agree on.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are perfect to throw in the kid's lunches. They love the lemon flavor. I love that they are convenient and not messy.
Bella L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Love these for when I'm running late. They help whatever I shove down my throat as in running out the door go easier down
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are bomb since always ,me and my daughter like them cold when we're snacking or at picnics great to take on the go.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is my sons favorite flavor and since they have changed the ingredients I do not have a problem giving it to my son!
Madison W.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids don't really like juice that much but they love Capri suns lemonade I have had some myself and it's really tasty
Jordan B.
Mentor, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Too sweet for me. I like lemonade that still tastes like it came from a bitter lemon. Too pricey for my tastes as well.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This flavor and brand has always been an accepted product in my family. My kids always like to drink it when we buy it.