Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Gloria G.
Fulks Run, VA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids favorite!!! And my husband!! We buy these all the time. Taste great fresh and refreshing.
Aaliyah R.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are the most delicious drinks that I have loved since I was little. I bring them to school.
Jenyra J.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Comveint for picnics and car rides on the go. Easy, quick compatible. Taste good. Yummy and cheap
Teresa S.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love lemonade juice and this one is very handy and so easy to use. My husband also loves it.
Grace G.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I have been drinking these since I was a child. Still taste great, and convenient for lunches.
Morgan S.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Remember drinking these as a kid and nothing was better than Capri sun. Really love the taste.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I buy big amounts of these weekly for my child she loves it cant go no where with out her drink
Samuel F.
Sacramento
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
So good no artificial sweeteners or flavors which is great for kids of all kind and all ages
Sandra J.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
It has a great lemonade flavor and it taste really good it its awesome for a snack on the go
Laurimar I.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
It is good to grab and go. And put it on a lunch bag and it taste really good. And refreshing