Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Ania M.
Ania M.
Santa Clarita, CA
LOVE THIS JUICE IT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE ONE EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
El Paso, TX
I think caprisun is something you will never go wrong they have great taste i love this since o was little
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Loved theses for family events for all the kids to be able to grab quick and easy. And had a lot in there.
Alma A.
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
My little sister likes these , she takes one everyday to school . And I will sometimes take some to work
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Duluth, GA
Love these! I don't mind them being warm so I keep them in my desk at work! Easy to store and affordable
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I just bought these lemonade ones for my daughters school lunches. She said she really liked the flavor.
Amarriya H.
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
I love lemonade and these drinks! They come in handy for smaller children that don't need a lot of juice
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love Capri sun! I grew up on this stuff! So many delicious flavor and so easy to grab and go.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Corpus Christi, TX
Easy to carry around. Take them for trips outings for lunches . Different flavors and always refreshing
Frida A.
Frida A.
Delhi, CA
This juices are so good and pretty cheap for summer I always buy them and have a bag of them in my room