Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Buy these in the summer more then any other time. They are good for picnics or trips to the zoo with the kids
Louise P.
Rush City, MN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My special needs daughter loves these not to tart or sour. They are great for on the go. Perfect for picnics.
Brailianna C.
Great choice for the children to have besides water they love it especially in the summer time when i buy it
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Loved theses for family events for all the kids to be able to grab quick and easy. And had a lot in there.
Ania M.
Santa Clarita, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
LOVE THIS JUICE IT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE ONE EVERYONE SHOULD GET IT
Raelyn A.
Elk Grove, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Don't really enjoy the lemonade. It's not my favorite but I would rather drink regular lemonade than this.
Lixandra P.
Cullman, AL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
The Capri sun lemonade are the best my mom buys them all the time for my bet they are the best juices ever
Alma A.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My little sister likes these , she takes one everyday to school . And I will sometimes take some to work
Amarriya H.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love lemonade and these drinks! They come in handy for smaller children that don't need a lot of juice
Jennifer H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I just bought these lemonade ones for my daughters school lunches. She said she really liked the flavor.