Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Lubbock , TX
This was my favorite growing up and is still amazing now that I have my own family. I buy these all the time.
Alexsia P.
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
OMG! My favorite when I was a kid and still my favorite now! So yummy! Always leaves you wanting another one.
Kimberley D.
Kimberley D.
Obsessed! Its just so refreshing and nice. Not too sweet and easy to carry around. Could drink this everyday.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Defiance, OH
Buy these in the summer more then any other time. They are good for picnics or trips to the zoo with the kids
yuliana m.
yuliana m.
Bastrop, TX
My nephews and brother love this it tastes great and easy to open but i wish it was made with 100% real fruit
Logan T.
Logan T.
Aiken, SC
These are so good. As a kid, I always asked my mom to get me the lemonade kind because I loved them so much.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Denison, TX
The lemonade flavor is amazing! So much flavor in one pouch...don't tell my mom, but it's better than her's!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Yummy and easy! Perfect take along in a cooler at the pool. They stay cold and do not take up a lot of room.
Raelyn A.
Raelyn A.
Elk Grove, CA
Don't really enjoy the lemonade. It's not my favorite but I would rather drink regular lemonade than this.
Lixandra P.
Lixandra P.
Cullman, AL
The Capri sun lemonade are the best my mom buys them all the time for my bet they are the best juices ever