Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I use this frequently in my kids lunch. It tastes great compared to other brands. The cost is comparable to others.
Karson G.
Karson G.
This is my favorite Capri sun. It has just the right amount of tart and sweet. It makes a perfect lemonade flavor.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
They go buy fast when i leave them in side the refrigerator. It's not a sweet as they used to be which is a plus
Wyatt N.
Wyatt N.
california
The Capri sun brand are my favorite juice products! I love the wild cherry, but I love the lemonade one the best
These are great for packing in a child's lunch. They're very compact and easily shoved into a stuffed lunch box.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
I love CapriSuns!!!! They are my favorites juices in the life!!!!! They're so delicious, just like the fruits.
Kymberly D.
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
I love having these on hand so the kids can grab and go while they are playing on a warm day. Flavor is great.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
Really we get these for the kidS. Since they are clear they will not stain the carpet. That is always a bonus.
Erica V.
Erica V.
This is by far my family's favorite juice box/pouch. We take these on long trips & parks. Very frequent buyer!
Mary T.
Mary T.
These pouches are good for trips and partys. It is less messy and it taste great. Highly recommend for anyone.