Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I think these are gross but my kids love them. Super affordable so I can buy a ton and not break the bank. The clear bottom is a good idea.
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great for kids at any age good for the beach or just going out great for summer or any season amazing taste and I just absolutely love them
Meghan H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are the best! I could drink a whole box at once. They are so refreshing. I love every flavor but lemonade is definitely my favorite.
Gwen P.
Holly Springs, NC
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love these little pouches. Not too sour and not too sweet. I often pop these into the freezer with a popsicle stick on a hot day...yum.
Tara N.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My boys love these! The calories aren't too bad nor is the sugar. It's much better than sucking down soda or those juicy juice things.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Tangy and delicious. Perfect little pouch for when you just want a little sip of lemonade but don't want to make a whole pitcher of it.
cindy g.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
My kids and I love these juices. We take them to water parks theme parks. Very lightweight. We put them in the freezer like a slurpee.
Jenna S.
Lowell, IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Lemonade is my favorite Capri sun flavor! I love taking. Capri suns to work, easy and make me feel like a kid without being too sugary
Letitia C.
Valley stream, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great go to for the kids. They love lemonade and all the other flavors. It's an awesome on the go snack drink. Price isn't bad either.
Ximena O.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love capri sun! The flavors are always so good! And they are so affordable, they alway have great prices on walmart for this brand :)