Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Joel V.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
This flavor and brand has always been an accepted product in my family. My kids always like to drink it when we buy it.
Miriam F.
Miriam F.
Growing up, I always drank caprisun. And I still do till this day!! They're not too sweet. The taste is just perfect !!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
McAllen, TX
These are great for the kids lunch's. The packaging makes it a fun touch for them while they drink their refreshments.
Mikaela L.
Mikaela L.
Ringoes, NJ
Perfect for a hot summer day or to pack with your lunch. It also seems to be one of the more natural Capri Sun drinks.
nayeli B.
nayeli B.
Good for the summer, rarely see them but they're so good. Always have to buy them when I see them at the super market
autumn y.
autumn y.
Great to give to little kids. Tastes great and is something i always buy again and will continue to buy in the future
Kyndell S.
Kyndell S.
Throw this in the truck and take it to every soccer game. The kids love them and they are super easy to have on hand.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Minden,Louisiana
Yessssss, these are a great thing to drink because they keep you hydrated and has that good childhood flavor to them.
Georgie J.
Georgie J.
Kinston , NC
I don't drink these on a regular basis but I got them when I was sick and they were good, I had them in fruit punch.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
I use this frequently in my kids lunch. It tastes great compared to other brands. The cost is comparable to others.