Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Kyla L.
Harrison, OH
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Who doesn't love Capri Sun? Comes in convenient plastic patches so they're easy to take on the go. Plus- they have a lot of flavors available.
Kelia P.
Centereach, NY
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Perfect for anything ! Love packing these for lunch! It hits the spot right! The lemonade is the best one hands down! Goes great with any meal!
Celene R.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I have a two year old daughter and this is her favorite drink. It comes in handy because you just open one and drink it. It's very affordable.
Alicia L.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These pouches are old school the flavor to them are really good and they are perfect for the go. It would be nice if the packaging was clear
T T.
Fresno
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I've always been a big fan of these. Easy for kids to use . When I was little I use to freeze them and cut it open and eat it like ice cream.
Allison C.
Mickleton, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Very good for lunches and small and easy to carry around. They taste great ! And are an easy alternative to having to make your own lemonade
Laritza  M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This are my kids favorite and it's so difficult to find where I live . I go through missions calling stores just to go and pick up a bunch .
Lori M.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
These are a must in our cooler all summer long. The kids love them on a hot day no matter where we are. They are easy to grab & taste great.
Audie w.
macon, GA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love these, not only are they great for kids, but they are good for when you just need a quick refreshment during the summer or on the go
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I think these are gross but my kids love them. Super affordable so I can buy a ton and not break the bank. The clear bottom is a good idea.