Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #9 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Buy on Kmart*
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Juice is about the only thing I drink, and almost anything Capri sun is delicious and in my fridge. But these are my favorite!
Steph K.
Steph K.
Lebanon, PA
These lemonade pouches are great! Too much lemon makes me throw up, but these pouches are he right amount of lemon and sugar!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
My kids absolutely love this flavor Capri Sun. One box is gone in two days. This is our to go too juice when we go anywhere.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Loved drinking Capri suns as a kid! They were refreshing and just the right size where I could finish all my juice at lunch
Haley W.
Haley W.
While the lemonade ones aren't my favorite, the taste is good. They're good for travel and snacks, and you get a good deal.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Fishers , IN
These are perfect to throw in the kid's lunches. They love the lemon flavor. I love that they are convenient and not messy.
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
These are so good, the lemonade tastes so good, I like the shape of the pouches, makes it easier for the kids to drink it.
Bella L.
Bella L.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Love these for when I'm running late. They help whatever I shove down my throat as in running out the door go easier down
Madison W.
Madison W.
Fayetteville, AR
My kids don't really like juice that much but they love Capri suns lemonade I have had some myself and it's really tasty
Celina J.
Celina J.
Oakland, CA
This is my sons favorite flavor and since they have changed the ingredients I do not have a problem giving it to my son!