Capri Sun® Lemonade uploaded by Raynell B.

BY CAPRI-SUN #8 in Lemonade

This product 16g sugars; Leading regular juice drinks 22g sugars per 6 fl. oz. serving.

Adriana J.
bakersfield, ca
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I buy this juices a lot for my kids they seem to enjoy them and there not as messy
Gina H.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I was very disappointed when I tried these. It left my mouth dry and it did not meet my standards of lemonade. I will not buy this flavor again since it is not my favorite.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
This is a great product that we buy very often especially during the summer. It's a great lemonade, not too sweet or too sour. They're great when they are partially frozen, like a lemonade slushy. I recommend this product and will always repurchase it.
Lacy N.
Tampa , FL
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Great product for kids or adults! The lemonade is great on a nice hot summer day! Fun drink for kids!
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Easy to take out for adventures or just enjoy in the back yard pool. Tasty, refreshing lemonade to go any where. Good on beach days. They just scram summer.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love Capri Sun juice. I especially love the lemonade and mixed berry one so much.
Cindy B.
Corona, CA
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
They go buy fast when i leave them in side the refrigerator. It's not a sweet as they used to be which is a plus
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
Perfect for kid parties or any party at that. Kids love Capri sun. Just grab and go
Stacy S.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I love that capri sun has no artificial colors and offers a flavored water, geared towards kids. My son has no idea he isn't getting full strength juice, that no one needs.
Jamie d.
Review for: 20-6 Pouches
I'm a huge fan of Capri Sun drinks! I can remember drinking them when I was a lil girl! My daughter loves them! I always purchase these & she takes them to school in her snack! We always buy the lemonade in the summer! I highly recommend Capri Sun if you haven't tried it!